Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

anybody tried death wish?

This is a discussion on anybody tried death wish? within the Coffee Discussion forums, part of the Coffee Forums category; this brand claimed to be the strongest coffee in the world. backed by refund if unsatifised....

Young Fish

Question anybody tried death wish?

this brand claimed to be the strongest coffee in the world. backed by refund if unsatifised.

Kat Krap Kontanment Media JustOneMoreStick's Avatar

Re: anybody tried death wish?

Im intrigued and will have to order a bag before we get off mids.
    Alcohol is to stupidity as steroids are to athletics...."performance" enhancers

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

Sounds like my kind of coffee!
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

Maturing Puffer Fish davidg1977's Avatar

never heard of them but with a policy like that you cant go wrong

Young Fish

hmm...nobody heard eh? hope this stuff really stimulates like good old folgers instant. used to feel like a supercomputer with that. and nobody else measures up after they started failing...

Ok Just ordered a bag Ill let you know if I die.

Young Fish

damn! not impressive at all. felt weaker than my mild roast folgers brew. can't believe everythings weak out there. no buzz like getting charged up as if you a supercomputer.

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

Oh I'm sure there is some gubmint ban on too much caffeine.
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

Not too impressed kind of like a woody folgers. Perhaps if it was a lighter roast. I will probably grind the rest of the beans and use it in the coffee mess perhaps someone at work will find the buzz I am not feelin it.