Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 ... LastLast

The New Mister MaDuroo Thread

This is a discussion on The New Mister MaDuroo Thread within the Coffee Discussion forums, part of the Coffee Forums category; (hands cupping eyes) OOO AHHHH OOO AHHH... posh digs man!...

Re: The New Mister MaDuroo Thread

(hands cupping eyes) OOO AHHHH OOO AHHH... posh digs man!
    Dave...
    Smoke what *YOU* like,like what you smoke

Ask me why I dinged Black Mister Moo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LeafHog View Post
    WTF?

Are you taking a shot at me Dan? At least have the beans to call me out directly, instead of this behind-the-back, wink-wink-nudge-nudge crap.

I'm SO sorry I closed YOUR thread. I just get all a-twitter whenever I get to put on my hobnailed jackboots and stomp on someone that I guess I don't care who else's toes get squished.

Well, you've got your wish now, 'cuz my eye is on you bud. That's right, now Mister Maduroo himself will be my new target, and no forum is safe to hide in. You probably think I was mean before, but I'm about to redefine heavy-handed.

I can't believe you would come back after todays events and post this crap.

oh - and if you believe any of the above, please report for a CAT scan immediately! (tic-toc Dan - you're gonna need Kevlar)
    I just love the way you say "Hi." You are, of course, welcome here any time. I am a good person and I don't rough up people in their own, personal threads any more than I take cheap shots at lost, misdirected, miscreant mods. Hey! Mister M'oo rhymes with "high ground", as everyone knows. Visit often, Ju... Josh.

(June. I love a woman in jackboots. Lissen sonny... I already know the last best thing to come out of Arkansas was either a hardstone or a record catfish so don't come around my thread waving your arms and screaming that your hair's on fire. Folks only come here for the promise of future, dirty pictures, anyhow.)
    "But with a little bit of luck You'll run amok!"

Quote Originally Posted by fireman43 View Post
    Mr. M'oo...Nice place ya got here. Very warm and relaxing.
    Thanks, F'an. I have saved you a seat in the big leather chair right over there by the fireplace. Help yourself to the humidor that's built into the armrest - NCs, right - others, left.

Vic is in the kitchen trying to figure out how to heat water. If he gets frustrated, please go in and give him a pat on the back and a few attaboys.

Quote Originally Posted by madurolover View Post
    SO which is better Kangaroo coffee or 7-11?
    If you like them, we'll keep a couple of pots warm for you here in the New Mister MaDuroo thread. Everyone is a king in this thread!! (Kangaroo)

Quote Originally Posted by Bigwaved View Post
    This thread really should be called "Waiting for Gadot"
    Nooooooooooo, Dave - lets just keep it the way it is. We don't want to rename anything this pointless after something that sounds vaguely french, n'est ce pas? There are some nice pastries over there on the buffet. Help yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by DETROITPHA357 View Post
    Had me fooled for a min
    Don't mind him. He has a lot of things on his mind. And for the record, June - d'oh! I said it again! - JOSH and I have never ever once had a cross word. Everyone is welcome in the New M'oo thread no matter how... whatever.

Hey, soon to be detective, Books - you have to tell me what kinda coffeemaker and grinder you're working with. I'll get you that suggestion after you advise...

Very nice establishment you have here Mr. Moo. Let's get right to it. Where do you keep the, you know, good stuff? Is it in the back room, under the counter, in the closet? C'mon.....I know you have some here. My friend told me I could cop a lid or two of bootleg Kona. Is there a password or something.
    [SIZE="2"] A cigar board is only as good as it's leader[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by kvm View Post
    You’re a celebrity Dan. Will you autograph my beans?
    So will this evolve into an "Ask Mister MaDuroo" thread or is it destined to spiral out of control into Coffee p**n?
    I am hoping it will spiral counter-clockwise, downward... but who nose? There are worse threads than this one. It may have legs. There is probably a limit to M'oo related coffee babble under it's own title.

I just felt bad that my one and only named thread turned out so ugly. I want this one to be a little effing more cheerful. Yeah. This'll be a cheerful spot.

And yes, of course. I have gotten out the old dissecting microscope and will be autographing beans all day. I have done one Sumatran Mandheling with an oil & acrylic picture of a tall-masted sailing ship on one side. Hope you enjoy it.

Everyone gets what they want in the New M'oo thread - or at least a pat on the back and a few attaboys.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister MaDuroo View Post
    Nooooooooooo, Dave - lets just keep it the way it is. We don't want to rename anything this pointless after something that sounds vaguely french, n'est ce pas? There are some nice pastries over there on the buffet. Help yourself.
    How about "Waiting for Mr. M'oo" or "Dear Uncle Sluffy" or better yet "Here kitty, kitty"?
    [SIZE="4"]Look! There are fish everywhere...
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by kvm View Post
    Holy crap! Are you back? I thought Paul took care of you already.
    I still can't belive he crashed my thread - both of them, now - and started throwing elbows. What's THAT all about? But still - this is now a dedicated cheerful thread so, WTH? It's all about the love.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister MaDuroo View Post
    And for the record, June - d'oh! I said it again! - JOSH and I have never ever once had a cross word.
    Rumor is that it was a Sudoku...
    [SIZE="4"]Look! There are fish everywhere...
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by trogdor View Post
    That is so wrong...
    Understandable, for someone coming from a town where the river caught on fire. Possible leftover bad feelings from former Mayor Dennis Kucynychicz? And frankly, not everyone has a Rock&Roll Hall of Fame in their own backyard to boost an already fragile ego. So, this is all I got. Tuffenup and get used to it until I get banned or CigarTexan closes the thread. but you are nonetheless welcome to join in as works best for you. There is fresh coffee on the sideboard underneath the new Leafhog oil painting hanging in the gallery. Help yourself and, here, have a cigar! Oh - and don't bump into KVM while I'm autographing his beans...
    Last edited by Mister Moo; 02-08-2007 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DudeGroovin View Post
    Dear Mr. MaDuroo,

I likes me some good coffee (I throw a handful of Foldgers in a pot of water thats what's been boiling fer a hour. Wait an hour, then I throws in a pinch a salt, serve). I likes to be a drinkin my coffee outa onea them thar styreefoam cups. The little missus won't touch a drop of the joe what unlessin I'm a servin it up in a paper cup.

What should I do?

Cuppa Joe
    Simple. Hang out in the New M'oo Lounge. No phones, no wives, no china cups - just styrene for you. Folgers crystals are in the cupboard and ResIpsa is always heating water. Make you a cup the way you like it; I have The Green Berets playing on an endless loop in the media room. You can put your muddy boots up on the sofa. Hope you remembered to bring the dogs!

Quote Originally Posted by drevim View Post
    My butt itches....

oops wrong banter thread...

Congrats Dan, looks like a fine thread you have here!!!!
    Thanks for saying so, Dr'im. There is a boxfull of aged Opus over there. Grab you a handful and have some Mexican Chiapas medium roast. Nice combination that I am sure you'll enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by 68TriShield View Post
    (hands cupping eyes) OOO AHHHH OOO AHHH... posh digs man!
    Thanks for saying so, Dave. I found all the leather sofas and chairs just the way they are now, but the dark green carpet, oak panelling and brass trim was my idea. I think the idea of a personal leather recliner and TV remote for EVERYONE is original to this thread.

Dogs and cats are welcome and there is excellent fishing from the pier right outside the back door. Being this high off the water we are never bothered with mosquitoes. The oil painting of Leafhog is an orginal Rembrandt.

Have an Shark or Siglio VI, Dave? There are plenty of both.

Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 ... LastLast