Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast

The New Mister MaDuroo Thread

This is a discussion on The New Mister MaDuroo Thread within the Coffee Discussion forums, part of the Coffee Forums category; I picture Mr Moo's place with pine plank floors that creak just the right amount, covered with a Persian rug, ...

Re: The New Mister MaDuroo Thread

I picture Mr Moo's place with pine plank floors that creak just the right amount, covered with a Persian rug, but only in front of the high back Victorian sofa surrounded by leather armchairs. A fully stoked wood stove burning cheerily opposite the solid Oak espresso bar with brass foot rail and tall stools. Of course there is a matching pair of humidors for cigars and pipe stuffings. Dan behind the bar with a Butch cassidy hat, arm band on his white sleeved shirt, and a handlebar moustache riding proudly over an ear to ear grin. Enough butt kissing. Where did you say the stash of good stuff is? I won't tell anyone where I got it.Very nice place indeed Dan. Always feel welcome here.
    [SIZE="2"] A cigar board is only as good as it's leader[/SIZE]

Ask me why I dinged Black Mister Moo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by opusxox View Post
    Very nice establishment you have here Mr. Moo. Let's get right to it. Where do you keep the, you know, good stuff? Is it in the back room, under the counter, in the closet? C'mon.....I know you have some here. My friend told me I could cop a lid or two of bootleg Kona. Is there a password or something.
    Ho ho ho... you and BigWave seem to think there's some trick here, doncha? Nothing could be farther from the truth. This is the thread of your dreams unless or until the thread-closing authorities figure out what unlimited, free coffee and cigars means to the value of their so-called collections. Here in the New M'oo thread all good things are possible. I just made breakfast, by the way - extra thick cut bacon and cheese/onion omelettes with sourdough toast. There's a plate for you on the table if you like. MrJerry is pounding out cappuccinos like there's no tomorrow. We just got a 12-grouphead all chrome Cimbali - no waiting.

Those barrel along the east wall (next to the Probat Roasting Room) are full of select Kona beans, segregated by altitude and uniformity. No locks and no combinations my friend. This is the New M'oo thread - help yourself.

Care for a big fat cigar? Take all you want. Ain't it great!!?
    "But with a little bit of luck You'll run amok!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mister MaDuroo View Post
    Ho ho ho... you and BigWave seem to think there's some trick here, doncha? Nothing could be farther from the truth. This is the thread of your dreams unless or until the thread-closing authorities figure out what unlimited, free coffee and cigars means to the value of their so-called collections. Here in the New M'oo thread all good things are possible. I just made breakfast, by the way - extra thick cut bacon and cheese/onion omelettes with sourdough toast. There's a plate for you on the table if you like. MrJerry is pounding out cappuccinos like there's no tomorrow. We just got a 12-grouphead all chrome Cimbali - no waiting.

Those barrel along the east wall (next to the Probat Roasting Room) are full of select Kona beans, segregated by altitude and uniformity. No locks and no combinations my friend. This is the New M'oo thread - help yourself.

Care for a big fat cigar? Take all you want. Ain't it great!!?
    Heaven should be this good. Talk about a warm fuzzy........oh wait.......that might be considered the P word.
    [SIZE="2"] A cigar board is only as good as it's leader[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by opusxox View Post
    I picture Mr Moo's place with pine plank floors that creak just the right amount, covered with a Persian rug, but only in front of the high back Victorian sofa surrounded by leather armchairs. A fully stoked wood stove burning cheerily opposite the solid Oak espresso bar with brass foot rail and tall stools. Of course there is a matching pair of humidors for cigars and pipe stuffings. Dan behind the bar with a Butch cassidy hat, arm band on his white sleeved shirt, and a handlebar moustache riding proudly over an ear to ear grin. Enough butt kissing. Where did you say the stash of good stuff is? I won't tell anyone where I got it.Very nice place indeed Dan. Always feel welcome here.
    That too. Come by - no hours... and NO last call at 10:30 - no last call, ever. (Pine plank floors in the kitchen, reclaimed from an old tobacco warehouse - everything else is oak. An easy error on a casual glance.)

Vic is in the kitchen trying to figure out how to heat water. If he gets frustrated, please go in and give him a pat on the back and a few attaboys.

think i got it!

Now, let me justand i'll just set down for a spell, with my and a

now where's my chair......ahhhh.......

I am hearing Hakuna Matata in the background...
    [SIZE="4"]Look! There are fish everywhere...
    [/SIZE]

Definitely not a puff fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bigwaved View Post
    I am hearing Hakuna Matata in the background...
    Really? I could've sworn it was kumbaya.

Thanks for saying so, Dave. I found all the leather sofas and chairs just the way they are now, but the dark green carpet, oak panelling and brass trim was my idea. I think the idea of a personal leather recliner and TV remote for EVERYONE is original to this thread.

Dogs and cats are welcome and there is excellent fishing from the pier right outside the back door. Being this high off the water we are never bothered with mosquitoes. The oil painting of Leafhog is an orginal Rembrandt.

Have an Shark or Siglio VI, Dave? There are plenty of both.
    Oh i could never come in Dan.Nobody ever invites in the trashman.I'll just peek in the window if thats ok...
    Dave...
    Smoke what *YOU* like,like what you smoke

Quote Originally Posted by 68TriShield View Post
    Oh i could never come in Dan.Nobody ever invites in the trashman.I'll just peek in the window if thats ok...
    hey, take this napkin and empty cofe..... just playing Dave.

Dave's not here, man! hollywood's Avatar

Great looking digs you got yourself Dan! Mind if a stray dog wonders in and sits a spell once in a while!?

Quote Originally Posted by LeafHog View Post
    That was my second choice.
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by LeafHog View Post
    When I saw the first post by PB yesterday, I heard "I've Got Big Balls".
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by 68TriShield View Post
    So, you are really named Tom?
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by ResIpsa View Post
    think i got it!

Now, let me justand i'll just set down for a spell, with my and a

now where's my chair......ahhhh.......
    It isn't so bad, is it? It's isn't as if all of us haven't earned it. And in the Spring you can go out under the portico and enjoy the breeze.

Look! There's that Leafhog again with his headphones on! He is gonna wear out that Joan Baez Kumbaya tape, doncha know; he is not afraid of the pastries next to the coffee urn. At least his hidden natural warmth and kindness have a place to come out here. Look at him encouraging that chimp to tread water while holding freeweights over his head. THAT's what I'm talkin' about!

Plenty of Bombay Dry Gin between the ice maker and the cocktail shaker; no shortage of olive or lemon twists.

Best place about this joint is you can pitch the glasses into the fireplace; the junkmen have their own table by the refrigerator and the bathroom magically cleans itself.

Pass me another shrimp cocktail, wouldya Dave? Goes just right with a '99 Parti.

It isn't so bad, is it? It's isn't as if all of us haven't earned it. And in the Spring you can go out under the portico and enjoy the breeze.

Look! There's that Leafhog again with his headphones on! He is gonna wear out that Joan Baez Kumbaya tape, doncha know; he is not afraid of the pastries next to the coffee urn. At least his hidden natural warmth and kindness have a place to come out here. Look at him encouraging that chimp to tread water while holding freeweights over his head. THAT's what I'm talkin' about!

Plenty of Bombay Dry Gin between the ice maker and the cocktail shaker; no shortage of olive or lemon twists.

Best place about this joint is you can pitch the glasses into the fireplace; the junkmen have their own table by the refrigerator and the bathroom magically cleans itself.

Pass me another shrimp cocktail, wouldya Dave? Goes just right with a '99 Parti.
    Now we are takin'. Have Vic swing by to pick up some of those blue crab dealy-bobs.
    [/SIZE]

Page 4 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast