Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 ... LastLast

The New Mister MaDuroo Thread

This is a discussion on The New Mister MaDuroo Thread within the Coffee Discussion forums, part of the Coffee Forums category; Wow! I heard there was a party going on over here. Nice set up Mr.M'oo. Does anyone mind if I ...

Re: The New Mister MaDuroo Thread

Wow! I heard there was a party going on over here. Nice set up Mr.M'oo.

Does anyone mind if I turn on the big screen tv?

What's for lunch?
    CigarGal aka Marianne

Why not? Shameless plug for my book. Here!

Is this where we ask for Cuban Cigar Sources?
    Proud supporter of Reel Recovery.
    www.reelrecovery.org

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish trogdor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mister MaDuroo View Post
    Understandable, for someone coming from a town where the river caught on fire. Possible leftover bad feelings from former Mayor Dennis Kucynychicz? And frankly, not everyone has a Rock&Roll Hall of Fame in their own backyard to boost an already fragile ego. So, this is all I got. Tuffenup and get used to it until I get banned or CigarTexan closes the thread. but you are nonetheless welcome to join in as works best for you. There is fresh coffee on the sideboard underneath the new Leafhog oil painting hanging in the gallery. Help yourself and, here, have a cigar! Oh - and don't bump into KVM while I'm autographing his beans...
    Oh come on! It's been several years since the last time the river burned. And Dennis isn't mayor anymore! Now he's my congressional representative... That coffee sure smells good, though... can I borrow your thermocouple for a spell? I'm going to start checking the temp of the water BEFORE I heat it, because I think that's an area that we haven't really touched on yet here. Everyone says to start with pure, cold water, but how cold is cold enough?

Ask me why I dinged Black Mister Moo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trogdor View Post
    Oh come on! It's been several years since the last time the river burned. And Dennis isn't mayor anymore! Now he's my congressional representative... That coffee sure smells good, though... can I borrow your thermocouple for a spell? I'm going to start checking the temp of the water BEFORE I heat it, because I think that's an area that we haven't really touched on yet here. Everyone says to start with pure, cold water, but how cold is cold enough?
    There are thermocouples for everyone in the New M'oo thread. (PM me if you really want to use it.) Ah Cleveland....If I could have all the big walleye I wanted, I'd give up coffee.
    "But with a little bit of luck You'll run amok!"

Sources are wide open in this thread as long as they're for coffee. And why drink Cuban coffee when you can drink Guatamalan or Costa Rican, anyhow?

DudeGroovin sent me some knockout Guat from one of his haunts in the northwest wilderness; haven't had any that good altely - fantastic stuff, sir - tres nutty tasting.

Marianne, the party is here and it is gonna be good for everyone. When Mister M'oo drinks, EVERYONE drinks!!

No bantering here - bantering has already been done and done well. This is strictly a high quality coffee-based fantasy thread revolving around fine food, libations of all sorts and better smokes. The TV is always yours and the remote is always in your hand. Damn right the party is here. After my last, first ever Mister MaDuroo thread was smotched by roving gangs of power mad (not particularly coffee oriented) mods and their minions I decided to move along to bigger and even more absurd threads than ever before. Got a lemon? Make lemonade.

If brother Demented ever slides in here I am going to set his a$$ up right. Yo Tony - I called you the other day but nobody answered.

New addition to the New M'oo thread. No limit on walleye and no season, either. You can jig for 'em off the pier in the back, or just take the CS/M'oo boat. Don't worry about gas - it's taken care of.

Last edited by Mister Moo; 02-08-2007 at 01:27 PM.

Definitely not a puff fan

After my last, first ever Mister MaDuroo thread was smotched by roving gangs of power mad (not particularly coffee oriented) mods and their minions

my butt itches.

Sources are wide open in this thread as long as they're for coffee. .
    What about fake beans? Is it okay to "out" sellers of fake beans here? I bought some Tarrazu from a new vendor the other day, the bag codes seemed right, it had all of the proper stamps on it and there was no holographic seal. But the beans weren't of a uniform color, and the chaff didn't appear to be triple capped. Or is it all in the way the beans grind and brew? Would pics help??.

Quote Originally Posted by LeafHog View Post
    my butt itches.
    You have come to the right place - I've had just added some young pledges from CBidba Delta Tau who will scratch it for you whenever you ask. This thread has it all. Just "roll up your arm and bend over...."

Secret mini-contest: whoever can cite the LP vinyl source of that quote gets 10 free (real) cigars. Serious players get serious'er cigars - bastiches and rookies get Victor Sinclairs and stuff like that. No great details needed - just the artist(s).

Quote Originally Posted by ResIpsa View Post
    What about fake beans? Is it okay to "out" sellers of fake beans here? I bought some Tarrazu from a new vendor the other day, the bag codes seemed right, it had all of the proper stamps on it and there was no holographic seal. But the beans weren't of a uniform color, and the chaff didn't appear to be triple capped. Or is it all in the way the beans grind and brew? Would pics help??.
    did you measure the beans? as hard as they work on the fugazi bags, bands, seals, and stamps they just don't seam to be able to get the beans themselves to the correct standards.

maybe you should send one bean to 3 or 4 FOCG (effing old coffee guys) for their analysis.

No fakes in the New M'oo thread. Even the engraved glass-topped Khona and Jamuccan Blew Mountain beans are the real deal around here.

So, what about naming a few sources.... where's the best Guatamalan these days? Go ahead - just spill a source right here en publique. It is very liberating.

Quote Originally Posted by LeafHog View Post
    did you measure the beans? as hard as they work on the fugazi bags, bands, seals, and stamps they just don't seam to be able to get the beans themselves to the correct standards.

maybe you should send one bean to 3 or 4 FOCG (effing old coffee guys) for their analysis.
    , nope I didn't measure them, but will try that. Any FOCG's wanna give my beans the once over???

SophisticationPersonified Nooner's Avatar

If there's a PID Controlled Hotpot in here I'm gonna stay too!!!

[SIZE="1"]PS. This is your chance to get rid of me![/SIZE]
    Found It!

SophisticationPersonified Nooner's Avatar

So, what about naming a few sources.... where's the best Guatamalan these days? Go ahead - just spill a source right here en publique. It is very liberating.
    Vista Hermosa - but I ain't tellin' where I gets it!!!
    Found It!

Any FOCG's wanna give my beans the once over???
    YIKES!

I posted this link about a year ago when I first stumbled into the Jungle, but here it is again:

http://www.greencoffee.coop/index.php

If you don't mind buying in 5 lb increments the prices are very good, and they get some stuff that is hard to find with our traditional sources.

Page 5 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 ... LastLast