Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 84 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

The New Mister MaDuroo Thread

This is a discussion on The New Mister MaDuroo Thread within the Coffee Discussion forums, part of the Coffee Forums category; WTF? I got all this new rg, I'm old, I never much bust anyones chops, I honor coffee, pipes, cigars, ...

Ask me why I dinged Black Mister Moo's Avatar

The New Mister MaDuroo Thread

WTF? I got all this new rg, I'm old, I never much bust anyones chops, I honor coffee, pipes, cigars, new guys, soldiers, sailors and even Buckeyes, then - I FINALLY get a thread named for me.....

and some buncha tuff guys come around, tear stuff up, leave a lotta coffee grounds spilled all over the counter and then (while I am outta town and unable to sway the fortunes of posting-war) close my first and only thread.

I'm starting a new one. And no rough stuff in this one, you coffee-wannabee azzozzoles.

The New Mister MaDuroo thread is going to be fast, stylish, timely and maybe even a bit edgy. Really up to date. So here goes...

Lets talk, uh... about... I dunno. Some kinda coffee or coffee/cigar thing. Anyone want to flesh this out?
    Last edited by Mister Moo; 02-07-2007 at 07:04 PM.
    "But with a little bit of luck You'll run amok!"

No longer a community member.

Re: The New Mister MaDuroo Thread

So...... what exactly do you wear while Roasting coffee??????

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX View Post

Thats the ultimate opener right there!!! WOOT WOOT

i'd like to discuss the best way to heat water for coffee

Mr. M'oo...Nice place ya got here. Very warm and relaxing.

Oh, and who could forget cutting edge!!!
    [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]It's more about the journey than it is the destination.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

LMFAO!

Good topic. I feel some edgy yet stylish photos coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by ResIpsa View Post
    i'd like to discuss the best way to heat water for coffee
    Yes - do. Very edgy. Thanks for bringing that raging topic to a fast boil. Timely. Edgy.

(This is great guys. Snif - thx. Really cheering me up after the other MMoo thread debauch.)

Not Here

SO which is better Kangaroo coffee or 7-11?
    BIA!!!

SophisticationPersonified Nooner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mister MaDuroo View Post
    (This is great guys. Snif - thx. Really cheering me up after the other MMoo thread debauch.)
    Ding!!!

Well - I can't shut down this thread, so I'll just ding your ring gauge a bit... looks like it is goign to your head!

[SIZE="1"]JUST KIDDING!!!![/SIZE]
    Found It!

Root

OK dan here is one for ya. Now that i have discovered the blueberry roast what should i search for next?

Quote Originally Posted by Nooner View Post
    Ding!!!

Well - I can't shut down this thread, so I'll just ding your ring gauge a bit... looks like it is goign to your head!

[SIZE=1]JUST KIDDING!!!![/SIZE]
    Noons!! The rules!! "No rough stuff..." and, edgy or not, no more of those naked coffeemaking girl pix that we have all enjoyed posting here for so long. Bet the mods never even noticed!

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    OK dan here is one for ya. Now that i have discovered the blueberry roast what should i search for next?
    When you can squeeze lemons out of yirgacheffe two roasts in a row you have reached the next plateau and will earn a merit badge. That is stylish.

(Not edgy but timely: I was driving to Colonial Heights today, puffing on that new Savinelli Bruyere and wondering how you and the ladies were doing. BTW, I see Frenchy is now listing that pipe for sale.)

Root

Quote Originally Posted by Mister MaDuroo View Post
    When you can squeeze lemons out of yirgacheffe two roasts in a row you have reached the next plateau and will earn a merit badge. That is stylish.

(Not edgy but timely: I was driving to Colonial Heights today, puffing on that new Savinelli Bruyere and wondering how you and the ladies were doing. BTW, I see Frenchy is now listing that pipe for sale.)
    Lemon in the nose or on the tongue. Are we talking real fruit or a song by U2?

(The ladies and i are doing well with the only event being that the wife is in near panic over going to interview next week (she has to add tax stuff to her presention) and has no idea how to pull it off. She'll get done i'm sure. Good pipe then? )

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    Lemon in the nose or on the tongue. Are we talking real fruit or a song by U2?

(The ladies and i are doing well with the only event being that the wife is in near panic over going to interview next week (she has to add tax stuff to her presention) and has no idea how to pull it off. She'll get done i'm sure. Good pipe then? )
    I have accidentally done the deed; Whodat claims to produce citrusy yirg roasts on demand (by smell or something - he's from Texas - part Bloodhound?). The smell in advance of the taste is decidedly citrus - lemon on the back side, like the blueberries.

(Everyone should wish Mrs. Root "good luck!" - it's timely. Yes. I am very pleased with the Sav Bruy/Baronet. KayakRat gave me the idea.)

This thread really should be called "Waiting for Gadot"
    [SIZE="4"]Look! There are fish everywhere...
    [/SIZE]

Page 1 of 84 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast