Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Fort Collins - Edward's Pipe & Tobacco

This is a discussion on Fort Collins - Edward's Pipe & Tobacco within the Colorado forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Edward's Pipe & Tobacco 111 West Prospect Fort Collins, Co 80525 970 226 5311 http://edwardsfc.com Really large walk in humi. ...

Fort Collins - Edward's Pipe & Tobacco

Edward's Pipe & Tobacco
    111 West Prospect
    Fort Collins, Co 80525
    970 226 5311

http://edwardsfc.com

Really large walk in humi. The building is located in the middle of a strip mall and in an obscure corner, so you may want to call first and ask for directions.

They have a lounge area just outside of the humi, with several large leather couches and a few chairs. The staff are often sitting across from one of the regulars relaxing and having a smoke. Walk right into the humi and one of the staff will join you shortly to see if they can help you find something specific. The lounge has wifi access.
    Last edited by pnoon; 03-23-2008 at 02:02 PM. Reason: per poster's request

Re: Fort Collins - Edward's Pipe & Tobacco

Great atmosphere, helpful staff, relaxing jazz or blues playing, plus great selection. I go there everytime I come down from Wyoming.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyhorse67 View Post
    Great atmosphere, helpful staff, relaxing jazz or blues playing, plus great selection. I go there everytime I come down from Wyoming.

Which I hope is quite often...

I work up in Cheyenne but don't think I could live there.

This is our home town store and we couldn't be happier. I think it all comes down to the vibe you get when you walk in a store and Edward's definitely has it. They couldn't be friendlier and have a great selection.

Young Puffer Fish

I was on a kick to find good domincan puros. I got an Opus X, Reserva de Chatuea , a 1oo Anos from la aurora, and a Litto gomez Diez. All 100 % Dominican tobacco.

The Opus was a very good smoke, but very expensive due to the controlled marketing of Fuentes to create the sense of "rarity"

100 Anos, excellent smoke, delicate flavors, a fruitiness that I really liked, and much less expensive, and truely rare because they only made them one year (2004)

Litto Diez, another winner, but box prohibative because they come is boxes of 50, at ~10bucks a stick

I found a box of the 100 anos Robustos for about 6 bucks each, box # 946 , it was a no brainer. Now resting comfortably in my humi.

I really like them, and the litto's. Don't get me wrong I would never hand back an X if offered one, but the hype just bugs me a little.

Newbie in the ocean

Edwards is the only place to go in town. They have a good selection of sticks. They also have a membership lounge downstairs where you can play poker, watch movies, pool and hang out. Watch out for the enforcer...his name is Nick, he'll boot you out for not complying to the house rules. So don't move furniture, don't smoke in the humidor and don't bring in your own sticks.