Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Englewood - Edward's Tobacco Shop, Inc.

This is a discussion on Englewood - Edward's Tobacco Shop, Inc. within the Colorado forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Edward's Tobacco Shop, Inc. 3439 S. Broadway Englewood, CO 80113 (303) 781 7662 Toll free: 888 781 7662 Hours: Monday ...

Englewood - Edward's Tobacco Shop, Inc.

Edward's Tobacco Shop, Inc.
    3439 S. Broadway
    Englewood, CO 80113
    (303) 781 7662
    Toll free: 888 781 7662

Hours:
    Monday through Saturday 9AM - 7PM
    Sunday 11AM - 5PM

Website: no website, but they do have an email list & take mail orders by phone.

I stopped in this store by chance on my way home tonight & feel I have found a gold mine! This is a great shop. Brian (one of the owners) has by far the largest selection of pipes, tinned, and bulk tobaccos I have seen in any CO b&m. While the front of the store is pipe orientated there is also a large (well stocked & maintained) cigar humidor. They have a cosy smoking lounge, bar stools at the counter, & nice outdoor patio in the rear of the shop where you can enjoy a pipe or cigar. I recommend you visit if you are ever in the area

Pipe Lover

Re: Englewood - Edward's Tobacco Shop, Inc.

Edward's is a great Pipe and Cigar shop: great selection, great staff and a very relaxing atmosphere.

In 2010 July, they are moving in a beautifully remodeled new store, right next door to their previous location. The new store features two new indoor luxury Pipe and Cigar lounges as well as their outdoor patio.