Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Louisville - Havana Manor

This is a discussion on Louisville - Havana Manor within the Colorado forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; This looks to be a sister store of the one in Longmont. 1124 West Dillon Road #4 Louisville, CO 80027 ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes

Louisville - Havana Manor

This looks to be a sister store of the one in Longmont.

1124 West Dillon Road #4
    Louisville, CO 80027
    (Just off Hwy 36 & McCaslin to the north)
    303-666-6134
    www.havanamanor.com

Good selection and very nice folks.

Re: Louisville - Havana Manor

I can vouch for that too! Great store

Re: Louisville - Havana Manor

CS Members:

I am a locker member at the Louisville Shop. It is a sister shop to the Longmont Shop. Although they run autonomously. Duane the owner is a great guy. Catch him in the afternoons or on the weekends. Nick the shop manager is a good guy, very helpful. Regulars are a very friendly...not stuck on themselves as other shops in the Denver and greater Denver area (not naming any names!).

Standard card game on Friday nights for cigars as a buy in. Always have either games or fights (MMA, Boxing-if anyone ever watches boxing anymore) on the two flat screens in the lounge. No private member room...all is free and open to the public. A true place to hang out and have a great conversation.

Any questions about the shop ask me and I will give the info...or stop by and I am usually there!

Ty
    "Gentlemen, you may smoke."
    - King Edward the VII