Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Hello Colorado

This is a discussion on Hello Colorado within the Colorado forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes ByrneBrew's Avatar

Hello Colorado

:helloooo::helloooo::helloooo:

We now have our own sub-forum on Cigar Live. We are no longer relegated to Everywhere Else.

I would like to use the Colorado State Forum to pass along regional information and arrange events.

So pass the word, tell your friends, talk to you local B&Ms. If you have any ideas on how to grow the Colorado contingent, or if you local B&M is having an event let me know. Over the next few weeks Iíll be trying to build up the Colorado Sub-forum into something we can all use. Again if you have any ideas for the sub-forum let me know. I look forward to getting to know you all and I hope we can start putting together herfs soon.

Hope to talk to you soon.

Jim (ByrneBrew)
    "Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again." ~~~ Robert A. Heinlein

Puffer Fish with some spikes Lefty-cl's Avatar

Bout time! Let's start our own local chapter of the BOTL. I'll get started on the secret hand shake!

Full grown Puffer Fish Biyobe-cl's Avatar

Awesome!!!
    Happy Smoking!!!
    Go Raiders, Buckeyes, Nuggets, Rockies, Avs and Mammoth

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    Bout time! Let's start our own local chapter of the BOTL. I'll get started on the secret hand shake!
    Make it simple. I'm a simpls dude...

Cool! Looks like there are quite a few members here from Colorado. I'm up in Greeley for college but grew up in the Springs, so I'm down there every once in a while. I've mostly gone to Stag in the Springs, but would love to meet up sometime at another shop to see what else is there!
    I also work over at Edward's Pipe and Cigars in Fort Collins.

TYLER

Puffer Fish with some spikes Lefty-cl's Avatar

Peak Cigars is a GREAT place...the sarcasm never stops!

Tyler let me know when your coming down and will meet up at one of 'em..

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Denahue's Avatar

Cool

Awwwww Shucks, I'm on the other slope...... DO I still count?????

Young Fish

I'm in