Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Need help in Greeley

This is a discussion on Need help in Greeley within the Colorado forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Greeting everyone, I could use some help finding a cigar shop in the area. I've looked around, been into Woody's ...

Need help in Greeley

Greeting everyone, I could use some help finding a cigar shop in the area. I've looked around, been into Woody's newstand and walked away a little depressed. They have a couple of cabenets but not much of a selection. Is there anywhere up here worth visiting?

Puffer Fish with some spikes ByrneBrew's Avatar

Welcome Jon. We need to get ahold of Tyler (Halon). He lives there in Greeley and has a good one in Ft. Collins. I believe the its Jerry's, but I may be wrong. I am trying to get up that way in a few weeks I'll let you know.

And again Welcome.
    "Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again." ~~~ Robert A. Heinlein

I live in Greeley but work at Edward's Cigar Shop in Fort Collins. It's about a 35-minute drive, and well worth it!
    Check it out at www.edwardsfc.com. I work Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 4-10, and Saturdays from 2-midnight.
    There's nowhere good to buy or smoke cigars in Greeley, because the town is full of assholes who voted in a complete smoking ban (even for tobacco shops!). Edward's is the closest place to smoke a cigar indoors, and the only place in Larimer County (and maybe Weld, too).
    Stop by sometime!

TYLER