Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Colorado Advice

This is a discussion on Colorado Advice within the Colorado forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Okay guys, I see that all of you are from Colorado. I have a phone interview with a company out ...

Colorado Advice

Okay guys,

I see that all of you are from Colorado. I have a phone interview with a company out in Boulder tomorrow. I have friends that live in Ft. Collins and love it but I wanted to get a few opinions. Also, I have a few questions below:

Did you like living out there?

How bad is the cost of living?

Is it a good place to raise a family?

How cold is it in the winter?

Stuff like that.

Thanks
    Do Not Fear Death, Fear the Half-Lived Life

Young Fish

What company in Boulder? I work in Boulder.
    Colorado is the best place to live by far!
    The cost of living is comparible to Raleigh.
    Fort Collins was recently ranked #2 as the best place to raise a family in the US.
    The winters are not really that bad. There are a few days where it gets really cold, but the sun is almost always shining and it warms things up a little.

If you like the outdoors, Colorado is great! There are some very good B&Ms out here too!

Quote Originally Posted by workinonit50 View Post
    What company in Boulder? I work in Boulder.
    Colorado is the best place to live by far!
    The cost of living is comparible to Raleigh.
    Fort Collins was recently ranked #2 as the best place to raise a family in the US.
    The winters are not really that bad. There are a few days where it gets really cold, but the sun is almost always shining and it warms things up a little.

If you like the outdoors, Colorado is great! There are some very good B&Ms out here too!
    Hey Rich,

It's a company called Array BioPharma. They have an office in Boulder but I will probably be working in their Longmont office.

My wife is from Canada so she'll adjust back to the cold fairly quickly. Me on the other hand, I've only lived in the south so it might be a bit of a shock!! We're both triathletes and marathoners so we'll fit in with that crowd. We also would like to get into hiking and camping out there. Fly fishing will also be on my agenda.
    Do Not Fear Death, Fear the Half-Lived Life

Young Fish

That is a pretty good company. I think you would like it out here.