Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Avanti Winery - Littleton, CO ("Gars and Grapes")

This is a discussion on Avanti Winery - Littleton, CO ("Gars and Grapes") within the Colorado forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; I stopped at "Gars and Grapes" aka Avanti Winery over the weekend. A big bonus here is the wine, which ...

Avanti Winery - Littleton, CO ("Gars and Grapes")

I stopped at "Gars and Grapes" aka Avanti Winery over the weekend. A big bonus here is the wine, which is made on-site. The "mystique" and new "port III" is fantastic. I have been going to "gars and grapes" for about eight years now, although I have not stopped by in about a year and a half due to business considerations. Jim Griffin, the owner and vintner, is a class act and you should stop in for a smoke & some wine.

avantiwinery.com: Quality Colorado Wines, Premium Cigars

9046 W. Bowles Avenue
    Littleton, CO 80123
    303 904 7560

Re: Avanti Winery - Littleton, CO ("Gars and Grapes")

This place is just a few miles from my house, and I've been meaning to go in and check it out. Since I'm fairly new to cigars I'm trying to do a cigar tour of Denver and find which shops have the best selection, atmosphere, price, service, etc. How would you rate this store compared to some of the others in the area?