Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival

This is a discussion on Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival within the Colorado forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Save the date August 29, 2010. Starts at 12 noon. Buy tickets as soon as they go on sale. It's ...

Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival

Save the date August 29, 2010. Starts at 12 noon. Buy tickets as soon as they go on sale. It's in Boulder at the Millennium Harvest House.

Smoker Friendly stores should start selling tickets soon.

Highland Park SingleMalt salmonfly's Avatar

Re: Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival

Jaime, good luck with this and enjoy the day Bro!
    FOR THE ATTENTION OF ALL SMOKING SINNERS, ENJOY YOUR SMOKE OR YOU WILL FEEL THE RAPH OF THE GODS!! THIS GUY GOING LOCO (((((FTA O ASS)))))

39 04 35 N, 108 33 05 W gjcab09's Avatar

I thought they only burnt patio furniture in Boulder?

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

I tried to see if they had some tickets available yet on the website but no luck as of yet.

Newbie in the ocean

Thumbs up Re: Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival

Hey everyone tickets should be available within the next couple of days online at rmcigarfest.com!

Also- you can go into any Smoker Friendly in the Boulder/Denver area to get tickets as well!

This is going to be the cigar even of the summer! August 29th, the Millennium Harvest House in Boulder Colorado!

Newbie in the ocean

Tickets are available!! go online to rmcigarfest.com and purchase today!

On August 29th, 2010, from noon to 7pm we will be hosting the 1st Annual Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival and turning the Millennium Harvest House Gardens in beautiful Boulder, CO into a haven of cigar smoking and sampling Colorado crafted brews, wines & spirits. Live music by Funkiphino and We are the Champions.

$100 Ticket-

The regular ticket will features a loaded gift bag valued at over $300 which includes; 20 cigars, 10 drink tickets, taster glass, lighter, cigar cutter, & t-shirt. There will also be live music by Funkiphino and We are the Champions, as well as other vendors including; fine watches, luxury cars & custom motorcycles.

$150 VIP Tickets -

Gain access to an exclusive red carpet patio area where upon entering a VIP will receive an additional 5 cigars. VIPís will be introduced to the CEO's and key decision makers of many cigar manufacturers and will have the opportunity to discuss and ask questions about the cigars they enjoy. There will also be complimentary appetizers and special drink bar in the red carpet area. VIPís will enjoy the many extra perks provided in the VIP lounge as well as all of the gifts and access that a regular ticket holder receives.

Tickets are limited and available online at rmcigarfest.com and at Smoker Friendly locations!

So come out and celebrate "Stogies & Steins" with us- and hey, bring your friends too!

Pipe Lover

Tickets for the 2010 Rocky Mountain Festival are also available online at:

RMCigarfest.com

Be there or be square! So many manufacturers will be present.

Oh boy, I had a blast!

Pipe Lover

Quote Originally Posted by bfons303 View Post
    Oh boy, I had a blast!
    It was great.

I was amazed by the size of the event. I thought there would be about 100 to 200 participants, but there was quite a crowd. The reported there were about 1,200 to 1,300.

Perfect weather, everyone seemed to be enjoying their cigars and having a good time, and the food was good too.