Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Tatuaje Love for the Rockies?

This is a discussion on Tatuaje Love for the Rockies? within the Colorado forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; OK, fellow Rocky Mountain/MST Tat Whores, here are a couple of things I've been wondering about for a while now: ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Tatuaje Love for the Rockies?

OK, fellow Rocky Mountain/MST Tat Whores, here are a couple of things I've been wondering about for a while now: 1.) Has Pete ever attended an event in Colorado (or any location in the Mountain Time Zone)? If so, when and where? 2.) What are the chances of seeing a Tat LE for a Colorado/MST B&M? As I think about it, ALL of the Tat LE's have been for West Coast, East Coast, Southern U.S., and even Hawaiian shops.

I don't doubt that this region is Pete's smallest in terms of sales volume. After all, it's the time zone that everyone flies over, on their way to more meaningful destinations. Still, it would be cool to see an occasional appearance or even an LE done for some B&M in the area.

Re: Tatuaje Love for the Rockies?

Yes he was out a couple of summers ago. He was at several of the area B&Ms and even attended one of our herfs after a Saturday event.
    "Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." - Robert Heinlein