Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Favorite tobacco shop in Colorado

This is a discussion on Favorite tobacco shop in Colorado within the Colorado forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Hi everyone, I was wondering what your favorite, or what you consider the best tobacconist in Colorado is? I've only ...

Favorite tobacco shop in Colorado

Hi everyone,
    I was wondering what your favorite, or what you consider the best tobacconist in Colorado is? I've only been to two in the Denver area, Edwards and Prince Phillips. I was also wondering who would you say has to best selection of cigars and pipe tobacco? One more question, would anyone happen to know if any stores carry CAO cigars and/or pipe tobacco, I've grown fond of their cigars and I'd like to find a place in state to purchase them.

Thanks everyone,

Re: Favorite tobacco shop in Colorado

Havanna House has a good selection, but expect to pay premium prices.
    They also have a byob lounge and are very hospitable.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I was wondering what your favorite, or what you consider the best tobacconist in Colorado is? I've only been to two in the Denver area, Edwards and Prince Phillips. I was also wondering who would you say has to best selection of cigars and pipe tobacco? One more question, would anyone happen to know if any stores carry CAO cigars and/or pipe tobacco, I've grown fond of their cigars and I'd like to find a place in state to purchase them.

Thanks everyone,

Puffer Fish with some spikes Hoosier Daddy's Avatar

Two in Denver just nine blocks from one another. The first is Cigars on Sixth at 6th and Washington. The other is Capitol Cigars at Colfax and Ogden. Both have great selections of cigars.

Puffer Fish with some spikes shakinghorizons's Avatar

I will agree with Capitol Cigars, I like the atmosphere and staff. I will have to check out Cigars on Sixth this weekend.

You won't be disappointed with Cigars on Sixth Colin. It's my favorite of the two places. Very nice selection of cigars, great staff, and great atmosphere.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

There is only ONE! Our own puff brother Bazookajoe8's Golden Leaf Tobaccos in Westminster, CO. Done! Nuff Said!

And "Yes" - that was a shameless and biased prop for Joe!!!!

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmso54 View Post
    There is only ONE! Our own puff brother Bazookajoe8's Golden Leaf Tobaccos in Westminster, CO. Done! Nuff Said!

And "Yes" - that was a shameless and biased prop for Joe!!!!
    My bad. How could I forget about Joe? Joe is a good guy and I need to get over to his shop, especially because I work nearby. The pics of the cigars in his new walk-in humidor look very intriguing. Here is the info on his shop. Golden Leaf Pipes and Tobacco. 8370 Sheridan Blvd. Westminster, Co.