Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Bachelor Party Cigar Bar

This is a discussion on Bachelor Party Cigar Bar within the Colorado forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Anyone have suggestions for a place to start my bachelor party? My best man and I will be traveling around ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes shakinghorizons's Avatar

Bachelor Party Cigar Bar

Anyone have suggestions for a place to start my bachelor party? My best man and I will be traveling around the Denver area Saturday to secure a place for us, but just thought I would ask for opinions from a BOTL.

The Celtic Tavern (I'm Irish) and Devons Pub are on the list so far.

Re: Bachelor Party Cigar Bar

Decided on Capitol Cigars. Went to the Celtic Tavern downtown and got a weird vibe when we walked in. Headed to Cigars on 6th... didn't care for the selection, and was not treated very well, so that one was out as well. Devons Pub was decent, but a little too far away from LoDo. Hopefully I will be able to make get over to Bazookajoe8's shop soon so I can check out the hype!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish bazookajoe8's Avatar

Hey Colin, hopefully you get to come up here too! will be nice to meet you. are you only set on being downtown? if not there is a great place in highlands ranch, robusto room. if not then there are other alternatives...

I'm not set on being downtown, but I do like the relaxed atmosphere of Capitol Cigar, due to a lot of the guys not knowing each other.

What are your other suggestions?