Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Denver - Churchill Bar

This is a discussion on Denver - Churchill Bar within the Colorado forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; The Brown Palace Hotel 321 17th Street Denver, CO 80202 303-297-3111 Hours: Call - Open 7 days Website: http://www.brownpalace.com/dining/churchill_bar.cfm A ...

Leading Puffer Fish

Denver - Churchill Bar

The Brown Palace Hotel
    321 17th Street
    Denver, CO 80202
    303-297-3111

Hours:
    Call - Open 7 days

Website: http://www.brownpalace.com/dining/churchill_bar.cfm

A perfect complement to the Palace Arms, the Churchill Bar is a great place for lunch, dinner, a cocktail or hand-rolled cigar in a quiet, comfortable and yes indoor experience.

Re: Denver - Churchill Bar

In town for a meeting... I had a chance to enjoy a smoke at the Churchill this evening. Very nice atmosphere. The house smokes are of course outrageously priced, but I brought my own and bought a scotch (reasonably priced). Friendly servers, excellent snacks.

I will patronize them again a time or two before I head home next week.
    First comes smiles, then lies. Last is Gunfire. -- Roland Deschain, of Gilead

I'm going to be in Denver tomorrow night and am looking for a place to smoke. Any place with a nice house humi. I was going to stop here. I thought I packed heavy but have got into the stock a little much and need a few sticks

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish LordOfWu's Avatar

Churchill bar is a nice hang out, but for a great humi, check out Cigars on 6th...we love that place!

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfWu View Post
    Churchill bar is a nice hang out, but for a great humi, check out Cigars on 6th...we love that place!
    Thanks! That's excellent! And they're open until 8 which is very helpful today.

What time you planning on getting there?
    http://www.cfrhn.com

[SIZE=5]Club Stogie CRS Platoon[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Sandbox Raffle[/SIZE]

JC
    So cool I make air conditioned wind, with subtle hints of aged Stranahans Colorado Whiskey and Murphy's Stout.

Quote Originally Posted by jcarlton View Post
    What time you planning on getting there?
    Sorry, mate. I just saw this. Back home now. I did stop around 7 Tuesday night and enjoyed a nice cigar and some locally roasted coffee from the place across the street. Great shop, nice smoking area, good selection, great guys and a resident pooch - Cosmo - who was cool. I will definitely stop again

Let us know next time you in town!!
    [SIZE=2]Moglman[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Moglman View Post
    Let us know next time you in town!!