Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Black Cat Espresso Blend by Intelligensia

This is a discussion on Black Cat Espresso Blend by Intelligensia within the Commercial Roast Reviews forums, part of the Coffee Forums category; i like the black cat a lot. check out Mr Espresso, good stuff too. cheers....

Re: Black Cat Espresso Blend by Intelligensia

i like the black cat a lot. check out Mr Espresso, good stuff too. cheers.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Usually I like the darker roasts but I'm not a fan of the black cat, I think their house blend is better but still not that great. I do enjoy going their cafe for a latte though

Bringing back an old thread, I know, but I got a new espresso machine for Christmas this year and thought I should browse the old posts for some recommendations (and outright general knowledge). I still don't know what a "cut and run" or half of these other terms that are used yet, but give me time.

Anyway, when I came across this thread, I decided to look for some black cat. After all, Mister Moo has always made great pipe tobacco recommendations, so I assumed his coffee advice must be right for me too. It was easy enough to find on amazon, so I ordered a bag. I knew it was right on the money when I saw the roast date on the bag, Dec 31st, awesome!

Moo mentions crema atop crema, and he wasn't kidding. It's the first time I'd witnessed so much. The flavors are terrific, and overall the experience was just delightful. Thanks Mister Moo!

Ask me why I dinged Black Mister Moo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    Bringing back an old thread... Thanks Mister Moo!
    You're welcome but I'm still going to report your for necro-posting.

Black Cat is stunning for more than one reason besides taste. It, miraculously, maintains a very steady profile year after year and crop after crop. That's not easy with such a complex blend. Kudos to their blendmeister.
    "But with a little bit of luck You'll run amok!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2