Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Serrano Coffee Beans

This is a discussion on Serrano Coffee Beans within the Commercial Roast Reviews forums, part of the Coffee Forums category; Serrano 1 KG bag with a June 08 expiration. Not bad, quite smokey tasting and not that milky, but very ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader mosesbotbol's Avatar

Cool Serrano Coffee Beans

Serrano 1 KG bag with a June 08 expiration. Not bad, quite smokey tasting and not that milky, but very robust tasting indeed. Today was the first pulls from the Espresso machine, so the jury is still out. Seems to like a finer grinding setting. Perfect looking roast with no craking.

What do others think of Serrano brand beans from Cuba?
    Do you speak Campagnolo - F1- Alfa Romeo - IWC - Robiola?

Elder Puffer Fish Leader mosesbotbol's Avatar

Re: Serrano Coffee Beans

I can't believe no has used Serrano beans before? We talk on and on about Havana Club... yet little on their coffee produce....
    Do you speak Campagnolo - F1- Alfa Romeo - IWC - Robiola?

Re: Serrano Coffee Beans

Cuban Caracolillo, Serrano, Turquino and Crystal Mountain are coffees I roasted and tried in the past. I liked Crystal Mountain best, Serrano 2nd. Very pricey and to me, they're decent blending coffees.
    Last edited by novasurf; 01-14-2008 at 08:20 PM.
    Dream big. Love limitless. Live fully. Laugh often. Drink great coffee. UB on FaceBook here.