Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Caracolillo Coffee Mill

This is a discussion on Caracolillo Coffee Mill within the Commercial Roast Reviews forums, part of the Coffee Forums category; I couldn't find any reference to this roaster here so,thought I'd pass it along. This firm is in Tampa and ...

Caracolillo Coffee Mill

I couldn't find any reference to this roaster here so,thought I'd pass it along. This firm is in Tampa and specializes in Cuban style coffee, tho there other stuff is great. The beans arrive quickly and glisten with oil. And, the price is right.

I'm not affiliated just satisfied.

Bob

http://ccmcoffee.com/

Re: Caracolillo Coffee Mill

I've ordered green from them in the past and have been satisified with their service. They seem to be a very reputable comapany.
    Roast 'em if ya got 'em!

Ask me why I dinged Black Mister Moo's Avatar

I have bought about 100-lb of green beans from them over the past few years.

Price: good
    Quality: good to excellent
    Selection: limited, but improving gradually
    Service: good
    "But with a little bit of luck You'll run amok!"

Puffer Fish with some spikes

i like these guys. their prices are very low, coffee is super fresh and shipped immediately. i like the brazillian and mexican coffees best, the columbian is very good also. i like a medium to mild smooth coffee. i lived in the tampa area for 26 years but didn't find out about these guys till i heard about them here, go figure.

Ask me why I dinged Black Mister Moo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ss396 View Post
    i like these guys. their prices are very low, coffee is super fresh and shipped immediately. i like the brazillian and mexican coffees best, the columbian is very good also. i like a medium to mild smooth coffee. i lived in the tampa area for 26 years but didn't find out about these guys till i heard about them here, go figure.
    Nice to hear good local news on CCM - glad you found them.
    "But with a little bit of luck You'll run amok!"