Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Mrs. Olsen is Moving This Year

This is a discussion on Mrs. Olsen is Moving This Year within the Commercial Roast Reviews forums, part of the Coffee Forums category; P&G decision to separate its Folgers business, which posted annual sales of $1.6 billion in the last fiscal year, is ...

Mrs. Olsen is Moving This Year

P&G decision to separate its Folgers business, which posted annual sales of $1.6 billion in the last fiscal year, is part the company's plan to let go of underperforming brands. P&G expects to complete the transaction by the end of the year.

Where is she going? Anybody know?
    Dream big. Love limitless. Live fully. Laugh often. Drink great coffee. UB on FaceBook here.

Re: Mrs. Olsen is Moving This Year

Quote Originally Posted by novasurf View Post
    P&G decision to separate its Folgers business, which posted annual sales of $1.6 billion in the last fiscal year, is part the company's plan to let go of underperforming brands. P&G expects to complete the transaction by the end of the year.

Where is she going? Anybody know?
    She's been dead awhile.. I hear Dan has pictures though.
    Still hefing after all these years......

Ask me why I dinged Black Mister Moo's Avatar

Re: Mrs. Olsen is Moving This Year

(Mrs. Olsen, easily worth three Bea Arthurs, lives on in my heart.)

Profit be damned. I sure hope nobody screws up what has been the special beauty and priceless aroma of Folgers.
    "But with a little bit of luck You'll run amok!"