Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Mocafe's Azteca D'Oro 1519 Mexican Spiced Ancho Chile Chocolate

This is a discussion on Mocafe's Azteca D'Oro 1519 Mexican Spiced Ancho Chile Chocolate within the Commercial Roast Reviews forums, part of the Coffee Forums category; Yet another recommended posting by 'Moo , here's some info and a quick run-down. Clicky . NOTE: this chit ain't ...

More, more, more

Mocafe's Azteca D'Oro 1519 Mexican Spiced Ancho Chile Chocolate

Yet another recommended posting by 'Moo, here's some info and a quick run-down.

Clicky.

NOTE: this chit ain't cheap.

NOTE: this chit is worth it.

This little additive makes a mean, spicy mocha. Leading with a warm pepper/cinnamon bite and a nutmeg finish, this stuff works well with just about any coffee you're into, but particularly well with Central and S. American beans. I particularly like this stuff mixed at about a half the recommended dose (1/4 scoop or 1 tbsp per 12-16 oz mocha) with a nice Columbian or Brazillian dark roast. The ancho and cinnamon flavors make this a very nice change for cold weather drinks or winter fiestas. I've not tried making an iced mocha with it, but that might be an interesting experiment.

Ask me why I dinged Black Mister Moo's Avatar

Re: Mocafe's Azteca D'Oro 1519 Mexican Spiced Ancho Chile Chocolate

Quote Originally Posted by muziq View Post
    Yet another recommended posting by 'Moo, here's some info and a quick run-down.

Clicky.

NOTE: this chit ain't cheap.

NOTE: this chit is worth it.

This little additive makes a mean, spicy mocha. Leading with a warm pepper/cinnamon bite and a nutmeg finish, this stuff works well with just about any coffee you're into, but particularly well with Central and S. American beans. I particularly like this stuff mixed at about a half the recommended dose (1/4 scoop or 1 tbsp per 12-16 oz mocha) with a nice Columbian or Brazillian dark roast. The ancho and cinnamon flavors make this a very nice change for cold weather drinks or winter fiestas. I've not tried making an iced mocha with it, but that might be an interesting experiment.
    This looks fun. I'll bet it'll juice up some mokapot coffee at 25% of the fill. Looks like the ticket for both Mrs. Moo and me.
    "But with a little bit of luck You'll run amok!"

Re: Mocafe's Azteca D'Oro 1519 Mexican Spiced Ancho Chile Chocolate

Sounds delicious I am going to put an order in.
    JOEY