Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Seattle's Best

This is a discussion on Seattle's Best within the Commercial Roast Reviews forums, part of the Coffee Forums category; I really like Seattle's Best when i am smoking a cigar in my b&M. It has terrific falavor and goes ...

Seattle's Best

I really like Seattle's Best when i am smoking a cigar in my b&M. It has terrific falavor and goes well with a cigar. I am not a coffee expert but i think this is really good. The only other one that is almost as good is starbuck's pike's place roast.
    "Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves. "-Henry David Thoreau

Re: Seattle's Best

Quote Originally Posted by Al_Samson View Post
    I really like Seattle's Best when i am smoking a cigar in my b&M. It has terrific falavor and goes well with a cigar. I am not a coffee expert but i think this is really good. The only other one that is almost as good is starbuck's pike's place roast.
    Pike Place is an amazing coffee. I think Starbuck's was smart in creating the Seattle's Best coffees. It just brings more quality coffees to the public.
    [SIZE="3"]"The Lord will never give you more than you can handle."[/SIZE]
    ...Man, I picked the wrong day to become an Atheist...

Ask me why I dinged Black Mister Moo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Al_Samson View Post
    ...starbuck's pike's place roast.
    They had a month-long give-away to introduce the Pike Place blend here; I never got around to trying any and hadn't heard anyone comment on it. Can you describe the taste as how it compares to anything else?
    "But with a little bit of luck You'll run amok!"

Normally I'm not a fan of the Starbuck's drip coffee blends, but that Pike Place roast is outta control! I get alot of rich smokiness & caramel in the cup. Not acidic at all, either. Great stuff - I've been keeping a steady supply of it recently.

Good move on Starbuck's part.
    The Vertigo Club
    Seattle's First & Only Private, Luxury Cigar Club

No longer a community member.

I was recently on a Royal Carribean cruise and had little coffee choices, so tried Seattl's Best onboard and was quite surprised at how good it was.

like stated pike's place has alot more flovor then their regular stuff. it has a fuller body you could say. and i did not knowe that starbucks opened seattle's best. thats interesting.
    "Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves. "-Henry David Thoreau

Starbucks bought Seattle's Best in 2003.

thanks, i wasnt sure how that happened.