Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

UncleBeanz Aricha 27. Speechless?

This is a discussion on UncleBeanz Aricha 27. Speechless? within the Commercial Roast Reviews forums, part of the Coffee Forums category; Norman from UncleBeanz called his cup " Speechless ." I called him out . Joe heard nothing . I got ...

Ask me why I dinged Black Mister Moo's Avatar

UncleBeanz Aricha 27. Speechless?

Norman from UncleBeanz called his cup "Speechless."

I called him out.

Joe heard nothing.

I got some of Norman's roast in the mail this evening; Mrs. Moo, not an evening weeknight coffee drinker loves a treat. She said, "Lets have it NOW! Now, when we have time to pay attention to it."

I poured a little more grind in the press than usual aiming for a little extra richness. Mrs. Moo rolled her eyes on first sip and said, "This is REALLY good. It doesn't even need chocolate cake. It's like a very very good wine."

(I am a word short of speechless.)

Concur.
    "But with a little bit of luck You'll run amok!"

Re: UncleBeanz Aricha 27. Speechless?

Running low on this bean. About a pound to go. This has been fantastic. While I don't taste the chocolate others have discussed, I can smell a wonder rich chocolate fragrance immediately after the grind.

I better check and see if Norman has any of this left!
    Luck is my middle name," said Rincewind, indistinctly. "Mind you, my first name is Bad."
    -- (Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times)

Ask me why I dinged Black Mister Moo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Syekick View Post
    Running low on this bean. About a pound to go. This has been fantastic. While I don't taste the chocolate others have discussed, I can smell a wonder rich chocolate fragrance immediately after the grind.

I better check and see if Norman has any of this left!
    I bought 25# green last month. I will regret the day it runs out.
    "But with a little bit of luck You'll run amok!"

Beloya 25 is a formidable replacement. Not exactly A27, but very similar. And don't be fooled, others have acquired Arichas and sold them for cheaper. They're authentic, but the ones they're selling I already said no to.

This exact lot won a single origin espresso shot competition overseas by a long shot. Like Dan, I will be sad the day it fades away. Until then I'll enjoy the bag I have now.

Dream big. Love limitless. Live fully. Laugh often. Drink great coffee. UB on FaceBook here.