Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Unclebeanz Scores 92 in Coffee Review

This is a discussion on Unclebeanz Scores 92 in Coffee Review within the Commercial Roast Reviews forums, part of the Coffee Forums category; ...with our El Salvador Santa Rita Natural. I was fortunate to score this coffee directly from the owners of the ...

Unclebeanz Scores 92 in Coffee Review

...with our El Salvador Santa Rita Natural. I was fortunate to score this coffee directly from the owners of the farm. Getting it is one thing. Roasting it and scoring a 92...priceless.

Needless to say, the farm owners were thrilled to hear last nights announcement. So are we.

Damn proud.

The Coffee Review site is down for maintenance for a bit, but when it comes back up, you can read it at www.coffeereview.com.
    Dream big. Love limitless. Live fully. Laugh often. Drink great coffee. UB on FaceBook here.

Re: Unclebeanz Scores 92 in Coffee Review

Exactly here.
    Dream big. Love limitless. Live fully. Laugh often. Drink great coffee. UB on FaceBook here.

Managing the UnManageable TOB9595's Avatar

This is WONDERFUL news, UncleBeanz!!!!!

I looked round the coffeereview.com site and it is an extraordinary coffee that scores this high.
    I will be getting some of this bean to savor for a month.

CONGRATULATIONS!
    You have every reason to be busting at the seams with PRIDE
    Tom
    I keep CHRIST in CHRISTmas

Our palates are as individual as our fingerprints

Ask me why I dinged Black Mister Moo's Avatar

So how does it taste - an opinion direct from the Uncle?
    "But with a little bit of luck You'll run amok!"

Cedar, citrus all present. Light carob to deep chocolate as the cupped cooled. Unique because you can get extreme brightness in lighter/medium roasts, unusual for a natural coffee. Great berry/citrus component at the darker levels. It is outstanding as a single origin cup. Great in an espresso blend.

I really had to scramble to secure it, but it was well worth it. It never made the mainstream, it was gone that fast. It is available exclusively at Unclebeanz.