Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Aldi/Beaumont Coffee

This is a discussion on Aldi/Beaumont Coffee within the Commercial Roast Reviews forums, part of the Coffee Forums category; I am not sure if any of you have an Aldi near you, but I revcently tried some of their ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Alpedhuez55's Avatar

Aldi/Beaumont Coffee

I am not sure if any of you have an Aldi near you, but I revcently tried some of their whole bean coffee and was pleasantly surprised. The house brand is called Beaumont. THey have a line of cheap canned coffee but they came out with a line of plantation whole bean coffees in gourmet looking bags for $3.99 for 12 oz.

I tried the Costa Rican Tarrazu recently and was pleasantly surprised. It has long been one of my favorites. Has that hint of chocolate flavor in it. Not sure how long ago it had been roasted, but it tasted fresh. All in all it was a good buy for the money. Even got some comments on how good it smelled and tasted from coworkers who also ended up buying some.

THey have a few whole bean varieties. There is a dark roast morning blend, an Ethiopian Harrar, and even Kona and Blue Mountain Blends. Thin I will try some of the others.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

Re: Aldi/Beaumont Coffee

Thanks for the review. I saw some a while back and wondered if it was any good. I'll have to try some now.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Alpedhuez55's Avatar

Re: Aldi/Beaumont Coffee

Funny thing is I went through three bags of this, two were fantastic full city roast rhe other was probably city plus and lacked the body and depth of the darker roast. So I guess these can be a little inconsistant.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill