Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Starbuck's Pike Place

This is a discussion on Starbuck's Pike Place within the Commercial Roast Reviews forums, part of the Coffee Forums category; Originally Posted by Warren My favorite is their Sumatra... Amen! The only locally available stuff here is Starbucks, and this ...

Re: Starbuck's Pike Place

Quote Originally Posted by Warren View Post
    My favorite is their Sumatra...
    Amen! The only locally available stuff here is Starbucks, and this is the only one I'll drink anymore. Other than that, it's tea for me.
    ********.com

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish zabhatton's Avatar

I HATE this coffee, it's tooooo burn and bitter I absolutely cannot stand it, but I do like starbucks lattes and cappuchinos.
    YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA BUDDAAAY

I was saying boourns... jbgd825's Avatar

If you've been waiting for Starbucks to produce a coffee that doesn't taste burnt and overly bitter, try their veranda blonde roast that will be coming out either next week or nov 15th. I had a partner sample last week and it was wonderful, also because it's a lighter roast, it will have more caffeine than a bold coffee. Remember, the greener the bean, the more caffeine.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish zabhatton's Avatar

good rhyme
    YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA BUDDAAAY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2