Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Trader Joe's Bali Blue Moon is AWEESOMEEEE!

This is a discussion on Trader Joe's Bali Blue Moon is AWEESOMEEEE! within the Commercial Roast Reviews forums, part of the Coffee Forums category; Originally Posted by Arnie Isaac, How've you been, brother? You definitely should roast your own. Takes coffee to a whole ...

-=)Resident Insomniac(=- eyesack's Avatar

Re: Trader Joe's Bali Blue Moon is AWEESOMEEEE!

Quote Originally Posted by Arnie View Post
    Isaac,
    How've you been, brother?
    You definitely should roast your own. Takes coffee to a whole other level. And it's easy!
    ARRRNIEEEE! Hehe I've been good bro! How about you? I think I'll try doing this; I might buy my dad a popcorn popper for father's day so we can enjoy a hobby together. Might sound a little corny, the whole "father and son" thing, but it's weird. The older I get, the more I want to spend time with the guy...

And Josh man, you ask and you shall receive...
    Did I fire 6 shots or only 5?

I agree that Blue Moon is great, but I prefer the Bolivian Blend. Best first thing in the morning coffee I've ever had.

Oooo I've got to try that next! I agree, I think the Bali Blue is a little heavy to drink in the morning. I have to do everything I can to not drink the coffee I gave my dad for Father's Day lol... 2 bags of UncleBeanz! Sorry, jacked my own thread there... (insert joke here lol)

I've added Bali Blue Moon to the top of my next coffe purchase.
    Thanks !

Just tried this blend because of this review. As the original poster noted, it is indeed increadibly oily! Interesting...
    I ground it up, thanks to the TJ's grinder, to Turkish fine grind. Now, it's brewed through my Vietnamese filter and produces a great cup. I highly recommend as well. It finishes with a dark chocolate after taste that just makes you come back for more!
    I gave in, and admitted that God was God.

Nice guys! Glad you enjoyed it, David!

Ole Crusty Spiked Fish tpharkman's Avatar

I have been enjoying this for quite some time now thanks to PUFF. It is some good stuff and I'm not even sure that I like coffee...lol.
    Agnes, have you seen my Don Diegos?

Puffer Fish with some spikes bc8436's Avatar

Thanks for the review! I shop at Trader Joe's quite often, but never bothered to try any of their coffee. Looks like I'll have to pick up some the next time I'm there!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2