Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Nicaraguan Knife Fight

This is a discussion on Nicaraguan Knife Fight within the Commercial Roast Reviews forums, part of the Coffee Forums category; That's what's brewing here this morning...thw whole damned house smells great!...

  
  1. #1

    Your Coffee Guy MrJerry's Avatar


     

    Nicaraguan Knife Fight

    That's what's brewing here this morning...thw whole damned house smells great!
    Coffee is Food! Spread the Word

    www.killerbeans.com
    Spread the word...Coffee Is Food!

  2. #2

    Leading Puffer Fish OilMan's Avatar


     

    Re: Nicaraguan Knife Fight

    same thing is brewing here this morning. Damn fine coffee
    [SIZE="1"]The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything, it is too late to stop reading it[/SIZE].

  3. #3

    Your Coffee Guy MrJerry's Avatar


     

    Re: Nicaraguan Knife Fight

    Quote Originally Posted by OilMan View Post
    same thing is brewing here this morning. Damn fine coffee
    Great minds think alike!
    Coffee is Food! Spread the Word

    www.killerbeans.com
    Spread the word...Coffee Is Food!

  4. #4

    Maturing Puffer Fish yakc130's Avatar


     

    Re: Nicaraguan Knife Fight

    This is scary. Me too. From that last batch I ordered from ya.
    Doug
    In a sandbox far away from you.

  5. #5

    Your Coffee Guy MrJerry's Avatar


     

    Re: Nicaraguan Knife Fight

    Quote Originally Posted by yakc130 View Post
    This is scary. Me too. From that last batch I ordered from ya.
    It is a little scary now that you mention it!

    Must be a Mensa meeting kinda thing!!
    Coffee is Food! Spread the Word

    www.killerbeans.com
    Spread the word...Coffee Is Food!

  6. #6

    Evolving Lead Puffer Fish erab's Avatar


     

    Re: Nicaraguan Knife Fight

    Hmmm.

    I, too, am brewing Nicaraguan Knife Fight... scary.

    Fantastic beans, though!

  7. #7

    Your Coffee Guy MrJerry's Avatar


     

    Re: Nicaraguan Knife Fight

    Quote Originally Posted by erab View Post
    Hmmm.

    I, too, am brewing Nicaraguan Knife Fight... scary.

    Fantastic beans, though!
    Glad you're enjoying those crazy beans.

    That's it, it is a Mensa meeting!!
    Coffee is Food! Spread the Word

    www.killerbeans.com
    Spread the word...Coffee Is Food!

  8. #8

    Puffer Fish with some spikes Johnnylaw's Avatar


     

    Question Re: Nicaraguan Knife Fight

    Quick stupid question:

    Is there a difference between "Nicaraguan Knife Fight" and "Nicaraguan Knockout"?
    Never forget those who died, never forget those who killed them.

    FRY MUMIA!
    Dirty Kuffar, 1 ea.

  9. #9

    Full grown Puffer Fish Coach's Avatar


     

    Re: Nicaraguan Knife Fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnylaw View Post
    Quick stupid question:

    Is there a difference between "Nicaraguan Knife Fight" and "Nicaraguan Knockout"?

    there is no Nicaraguan Knockout......it's Kholassi Knockout.


    and yes i prefer the Knife Fight, but get a sample of Cut Throat
    Official ROCKS-N-Blender Snorer Shack IV
    IceHog3 is MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #10

    Puffer Fish with some spikes cf2112's Avatar


     

    Re: Nicaraguan Knife Fight

    Nicaraguan Knife Fight is what I'd have brewed it's my fav (the wife's least fav but what does she know she married me lol)but I'm out. Med Mad Man this week.

    Ship that coffee Bro. Jerry I'm running low
    ".....There are no good guns. There are no bad guns. Any gun in the hands of a bad man is a bad thing. Any gun in the hands of a decent person is no threat to anybody -- except bad people..." Charlton Heston

  11. #11

    Puffer Fish with some spikes Johnnylaw's Avatar


     

    Re: Nicaraguan Knife Fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    there is no Nicaraguan Knockout......it's Kholassi Knockout.


    and yes i prefer the Knife Fight, but get a sample of Cut Throat
    Maybe it's a glitch with the website, but I'd like to buy a bag of the knife fight, but whan I add it to the shopping cart, it's telling me I'm buying "Nicaraguan Knockout". What gives?
    Never forget those who died, never forget those who killed them.

    FRY MUMIA!
    Dirty Kuffar, 1 ea.

  12. #12

    Your Coffee Guy MrJerry's Avatar


     

    Re: Nicaraguan Knife Fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnylaw View Post
    Maybe it's a glitch with the website, but I'd like to buy a bag of the knife fight, but whan I add it to the shopping cart, it's telling me I'm buying "Nicaraguan Knockout". What gives?

    It's a glitch, if you order Knife Fight you'll get the Knife Fight.
    I'll take care of you!
    Last edited by MrJerry; 03-05-2007 at 06:33 PM. Reason: typo
    Coffee is Food! Spread the Word

    www.killerbeans.com
    Spread the word...Coffee Is Food!

  13. #13

    Ask me why I dinged Black Mister Moo's Avatar


     

    Re: Nicaraguan Knife Fight

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJerry View Post
    It's a glitch, if you order Knife Fight you'll get the Knife Fight.
    I'll take care of you!
    But will it still be a knockout?

    (Great reviews, Jerry. Hey, I met your buddy Keith from Northbrook over a cigar last week - nice feller.)
    "But with a little bit of luck You'll run amok!"

  14. #14

    Your Coffee Guy MrJerry's Avatar


     

    Re: Nicaraguan Knife Fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister MaDuroo View Post
    But will it still be a knockout?

    (Great reviews, Jerry. Hey, I met your buddy Keith from Northbrook over a cigar last week - nice feller.)

    He is a great guy! He fart quite a bit...just keep him away from onions!
    Coffee is Food! Spread the Word

    www.killerbeans.com
    Spread the word...Coffee Is Food!

  15. #15

    Puffer Fish with some spikes Johnnylaw's Avatar


     

    Re: Nicaraguan Knife Fight

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJerry View Post
    It's a glitch, if you order Knife Fight you'll get the Knife Fight.
    I'll take care of you!
    cool! I'll send that order out then!
    Never forget those who died, never forget those who killed them.

    FRY MUMIA!
    Dirty Kuffar, 1 ea.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •