Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Wal-Mart: "Great Value" 100% Arabica

This is a discussion on Wal-Mart: "Great Value" 100% Arabica within the Commercial Roast Reviews forums, part of the Coffee Forums category; Originally Posted by novasurf At an average of .06 cents per cup on these brands, you get what you pay ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Alpedhuez55's Avatar

Re: Wal-Mart: "Great Value" 100% Arabica

Quote Originally Posted by novasurf View Post
    At an average of .06 cents per cup on these brands, you get what you pay for.
    plus it pairs well with White Owls

I have tried the decaf version. It has a bit of a chemical taste to it, but is OK for things like a late night Blended frozen drink.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

You simply can't beat the 8 o'clock 100% Columbian for the price. Got a 90 rating at coffeereview.com
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by frogman18 View Post
    One word for good cheap coffee- YUBAN!

Or Maxwell house.
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2