Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Stamford - Connecticut Cigar Company

This is a discussion on Stamford - Connecticut Cigar Company within the Connecticut forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; I drove by this place in downtown Stamford (lower Fairfield County), and it seems like a classy establishment. The management ...

Stamford - Connecticut Cigar Company

I drove by this place in downtown Stamford (lower Fairfield County), and it seems like a classy establishment. The management were very friendly, and they've got a hand-roller on the premises rolling (I'm assuming) custom blends.

http://www.ctcigarco.com/

Connecticut Cigar Company, LLC
    43 Bank Street, Stamford CT 06901
    1 203 425 9668
    Monday: 5PM - 11 PM
    Tuesday - Saturday: 11AM - 11 PM
    Sunday - By reservation only.
    -Tanner
    "I am a man who walks alone... when I'm walking a dark road... at night or strolling through the park..."

Full grown Puffer Fish

Re: Stamford - Connecticut Cigar Company

Quote Originally Posted by TMoneYNYY View Post
    I drove by this place in downtown Stamford (lower Fairfield County), and it seems like a classy establishment. The management were very friendly, and they've got a hand-roller on the premises rolling (I'm assuming) custom blends.

http://www.ctcigarco.com/

Connecticut Cigar Company, LLC
    1 203 425 9668
    Monday: 5PM - 11 PM
    Tuesday - Saturday: 11AM - 11 PM
    Sunday - By reservation only.
    I am a 58 year old Stamford native now living in Norwalk.
    I went with three of my buddies to their Superbowl party.
    They advertised in the Stamford Advocate but I think we were the only paying customers there.
    The cigar roller turned out some excellent sticks that were obiously made with top notch tobacco.
    They were supposed to give away prizes, a free membership & a box of cigars of your choice but never did. We felt so sorry for them as they obviously took a big hit on the party (nice buffet w/ free beer & wine) that we didn't mention it to them.
    I hope they make it but I am dubious.
    They are charging a lot of money for membership ($1,800.00 I think) & they are putting more empasis on thier in house rolled cigars, which are also pricey, rather than well known brands.
    If it was my joint I'd open it up to the general public. That's a great location to have a relaxing smoke when you're downtown eating or drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by zackly View Post
    I am a 58 year old Stamford native now living in Norwalk.
    I went with three of my buddies to their Superbowl party.
    They advertised in the Stamford Advocate but I think we were the only paying customers there.
    The cigar roller turned out some excellent sticks that were obiously made with top notch tobacco.
    They were supposed to give away prizes, a free membership & a box of cigars of your choice but never did. We felt so sorry for them as they obviously took a big hit on the party (nice buffet w/ free beer & wine) that we didn't mention it to them.
    I hope they make it but I am dubious.
    They are charging a lot of money for membership ($1,800.00 I think) & they are putting more empasis on thier in house rolled cigars, which are also pricey, rather than well known brands.
    If it was my joint I'd open it up to the general public. That's a great location to have a relaxing smoke when you're downtown eating or drinking.
    I'm sorry to hear about this... I do know of the high membership fee, but when I was there, the house-rolled cigars were very affordable. On top of that, it was buy 3 get one free... I wonder if they discontinued that?
    -Tanner
    "I am a man who walks alone... when I'm walking a dark road... at night or strolling through the park..."

Newbie in the ocean

The Connecticut Cigar Company is still around and very much alive!

We proudly roll our own cigars as well as provide a nice selection of brand names.

Please feel free to visit our Web Site (Google: Connecticut Cigar Company Stamford)
    There you will find up to date announcements and happenings going on at the lounge!

If you are looking for relaxing atmosphere and quality cigars please drop in
    and visit us anytime.

The Connecticut Cigar Company
    Phone: 203 425 9668

Monday - Saturday: 11AM - 11 PM
    Sunday - 12PM - 8PM (Football Season)

-CCC