Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

feeler for a meet in York

This is a discussion on feeler for a meet in York within the Eastern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; So on Saturday i finally got to stop at Hains cigar shop in York PA. It a nice little shop ...

Leading Puffer Fish demuths1770's Avatar

feeler for a meet in York

So on Saturday i finally got to stop at Hains cigar shop in York PA. It a nice little shop with some history and the owner Jesus hand rolls cigars right in the shop and sells them there. He even has some chairs in the front for smoking and a TV. Thought it would be nice to get together, smoke some cigars, bs, watch some cigars be rolled, and help support a local small shop. Was just looking to see what kind of interest there would be! Thanks

Re: feeler for a meet in York

Hey Kyle! That sounds awesome that there are fresh hand rolls at that B&M! I'm in State College working on my PhD so I may be up for a Herf down the road!

You should know, though, that several of us are going to the CI store in Bethlehem on Saturday!
    Rule #32. Enjoy the Little Things

yeah unfortunately Bethlehem is to far for me at the time. thats also another reason I put this up was to get a feel for another meet up down the road

That's unfortunate to hear! It is only an hour and a half on a Saturday

Hell I'm driving 3hrs.

work makes it hard for me to travel anywhere over an hour now and for now saturdays are my only day with my girlfriend.

Since the Bethlehem meet is past we should get something set up for down the road. i know there is a new cigars international in hamburg pa and a few smaller local shops in Lancaster that are really nice. The one has a small coffee shop in it. any input is welcomed

We had spoke at the last herf about a trip to the Hamburg CI store in the spring.

I would really like that. It is significantly closer than the Bethlehem store was.

Still upset I missed that. Sick and a long drive wouldn't have gone well.

Im actually at the Hamburg store right now with a buddy. Had a blend lab cigar and a yuengling. Waiting on my new bank card so indidnt have much cash or else I would have gotten a new humidor and afew cigars. Maybe its. Good thing I didnt have my card yet lol

Playground Legend angryeaglesfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ejewell View Post
    I would really like that. It is significantly closer than the Bethlehem store was.

Still upset I missed that. Sick and a long drive wouldn't have gone well.
    Yeah, sucks I missed it too. I'm still dealing with a cough that won't go away.......grrrr I'm game for either. The place in Lancaster you are thinking of is Olde World Tobacco.

Quote Originally Posted by Tombstone View Post
    We had spoke at the last herf about a trip to the Hamburg CI store in the spring.
    do we really have to wait that long lol and yes the one I was talking about is oldeworld tobacco and there is also d and s. I definitely see a trip to cigar international coming up in my very near future. I need a larger humidor now. I think a nice 100 count will hold me over lol

When were you thinking?

Idk yet. Just getting a feel for interest and a location. Can wait till spring to go to cigar international in Hamburg and do one at a small local shop.

MDS

Haven't been to Hains since I first started smoking cigars almost 4 years ago. I'd be up to paying a visit when I'm back in PA come later this spring.

Hains is nothing flashing but I love the fact that he rolls cigars right there and the history of the building. I think the place has a lot of potential

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast