Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

early summer tome herf location TBA

This is a discussion on early summer tome herf location TBA within the Eastern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; Ok east coat boys. Looking to get a early summer timer herf going. I have finally checked going to events ...

Leading Puffer Fish demuths1770's Avatar

early summer tome herf location TBA

Ok east coat boys. Looking to get a early summer timer herf going. I have finally checked going to events off my cigar list bucket now need to check off meeting some of you great botl and sotl!! Was thinking maybe shiwing off what Lancaster has to offer or even cigars international or famous. If we get enough interest maybe do a poll for the location.
    Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman— or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle. - George Burns

Re: early summer tome herf location TBA

I enjoy smoking at the CI locations the best. Famous has very little seating to smoke unless you go to their resturant. I cant comment on the lancaster area shops because I have never been to any shops down. When are you thinking of having it.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader havanajohn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tombstone View Post
    I enjoy smoking at the CI locations the best. Famous has very little seating to smoke unless you go to their resturant. I cant comment on the lancaster area shops because I have never been to any shops down. When are you thinking of having it.
    I agree... Holts in center city is really nice, but does not have the seating needed ( could handle 4-5 Puffers though). I could make either of the CI stores but prefer to one in Bethlehem.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy sh*t what a ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tombstone View Post
    the two in Lancaster can set around 10 people and the one has a outdoor seating area. both are byob. i have never been to famous so i didnt know what the seating was like
    Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman— or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle. - George Burns

If you are willing to make the trip to Bethlehem 191 CI superstore I would be willing to bring my large cooler stocked up again. We had a great turnout at that location before.

Trust Me, I'm Not Lion SeanTheEvans's Avatar

It would be more-or-less weather dependent, but I'd be willing to offer up my home/yard for a herf. But like I've mentioned here? and elsewhere, I'll travel too. Bethlehem isn't far for me at all, and Hamburg isn't bad either as there's some good hiking in the area I can always hit up.
    I <3 Cigars

So whats the call boss? Give us a date and place.

Wherever works for all of you guys.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish OldSkoolTarHeel's Avatar

I'm down for a HERF, but only if it's after July 13th. My son is in town for a limited time, and I'd rather spend time with him than you guys.
    “I have to laugh when I think of the first cigar, because it was probably just a bunch of rolled up tobacco leaves” ~Jack Handey

Would July 26 work for people?

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish OldSkoolTarHeel's Avatar

Works for me.
    “I have to laugh when I think of the first cigar, because it was probably just a bunch of rolled up tobacco leaves” ~Jack Handey

Non make-able for me at the moment. That may change though.
    Kitty Litter Convert #KL1245

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes JustinThyme's Avatar

Id be interested, not too far of a drive for me but the date is no good. Im out on R&R from 11 July to 04 August. Yeah that seems long but this year I maxed out on vacation/sick time (they call it PTO now). Have 6 weeks to burn, they only let you carry over 40 hours and Im already sitting on 40 that I carried over last year after taking off the entire month of December.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. ~Albert Einstein

How would the second saturday in August look for people possibly at CI on Rt 191 bethlehem sound.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes JustinThyme's Avatar

That would work for me. Only about 1.5 hours out.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. ~Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast