Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

R.I.P James Joseph Gandolfini, Jr.

This is a discussion on R.I.P James Joseph Gandolfini, Jr. within the Entertainment forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; An actor i always enjoyed watching. Made famous by his role as Tony Soprano! I think his his best movie ...

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

R.I.P James Joseph Gandolfini, Jr.

An actor i always enjoyed watching. Made famous by his role as Tony Soprano!

I think his his best movie role!

"The Man Who Wasn't There" (2001)

In the Coen brothers' noir film, Gandolfini stars as a department store boss caught up in blackmail and adultery. In the film, Gandolfini brags about his exploits during World War II and vents about the affair he is having to Billy Bob Thorton, the man who is blackmailing him. And to make matters worse, the women in question is also Thorton's wife. At least in this film, Gandolfini isn't involved in murder. Or is he? Watch the movie for spoilers.

I think His best T.V role Tony Soprano

"The Sopranos" broke the "rule" that every episode must be its own separate story. "The Sopranos" is one of the most highly-regarded TV shows of all time, but its star did much more. Gandolfini brought depth to each role he played, no matter how small. He gave pathos to even the most evil of characters, and could make the darkest of scenarios lighthearted. James Gandolfini was top-notch, an actor who will be missed by Hollywood, TV fans and film-goers everywhere.

What's your favorite Gandolfini movie or favorite Tony Soprano scene? Comment below!

To young to leave us May GOD have mercy on his soul!
    Last edited by TonyBrooklyn; 06-20-2013 at 06:35 PM.
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix