Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Any BOTLs in the Fresno, CA area?

This is a discussion on Any BOTLs in the Fresno, CA area? within the Everywhere Else forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; I'm in Hanford, and the closest metro area for me is Fresno...was just wondering if there was anyone in the ...

Why do I gotta be Mr Pink dgold21's Avatar

Any BOTLs in the Fresno, CA area?

I'm in Hanford, and the closest metro area for me is Fresno...was just wondering if there was anyone in the area that might be available for the occasional impromptu herf...I've yet to completely corrupt my local friends, so my smoking comrades are limited in number when I'm home...

Re: Any BOTLs in the Fresno, CA area?

I was just out there a couple months ago... I'll let you know when my next trip is.
    "Never trust a MassHole offering to send you anything..."

Puffer Fish with some spikes Galaxie_xl's Avatar

Did you go to the RP event in Fresno, Cigar Mas Fino? It was packed. Vito from the Sopranos was there. We need more events like that in Hanford!
    "Fear is the New Beauty" Max Grundy

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxie_xl View Post
    Did you go to the RP event in Fresno, Cigar Mas Fino? It was packed. Vito from the Sopranos was there. We need more events like that in Hanford!
    Damn...how did I miss that one?! PM me when you hear of any of these types of events, would love to make some as schedule permits...

Resurrecting this thread I started almost 6 years ago to see if there are any "new" guys in the Central San Joaquin Valley active on the boards

edit: oops nevermind, seems this one has been buried away