Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Any cigar friends in Costa Rica?

This is a discussion on Any cigar friends in Costa Rica? within the Everywhere Else forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; Hi all, This goes out to all my fellow Costa Rican cigar buffs.... We will be having a huge cigar ...

Young Fish

Any cigar friends in Costa Rica?

Hi all,
    This goes out to all my fellow Costa Rican cigar buffs....

We will be having a huge cigar pre-NYE blow out and smoke off at our exclusive lounge in Escazu. I would like to personally invite all of you.

Not knowing the boundaries of spam...and not wanting to break any rules...if you are in CR, hit me up and lets share some stories at this monthly event.!

Puffer Fish with some spikes apexking's Avatar

Re: Any cigar friends in Costa Rica?

Wow I miss Escazu....first time i ever got really really drunk was there must have been 15 at the time ....haven't been to CR since 05 but will certainly be visiting in the next few years as its been too long and my wife has never been. Will try to stop by as I have good friends in Santa Ana.

Young Fish

Re: Any cigar friends in Costa Rica?

Quote Originally Posted by apexking View Post
    Wow I miss Escazu....first time i ever got really really drunk was there must have been 15 at the time ....haven't been to CR since 05 but will certainly be visiting in the next few years as its been too long and my wife has never been. Will try to stop by as I have good friends in Santa Ana.
    very cool!
    please hit me up and first drink on me
    I live in Santa Ana as well...love it