Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Herf etiquette?

This is a discussion on Herf etiquette? within the Everywhere Else forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; Originally Posted by squid Lastly, it is customary that you pay for the first two lap dances for each of ...

Re: Herf etiquette?

Quote Originally Posted by squid View Post
    Lastly, it is customary that you pay for the first two lap dances for each of the brothers, if held at a strip club. If not...then a bottle of Crown Royal for each brother in attendance always works nicely, as well.
    While I typically don't have issues helping supporting a young lady in her quest for......higher education please refer back to the "I'm not rich" previous post.
    Look for the book on iTunes and Amazon starting Jan 9, 2012!
    Web: http://www.addydaauthor.com, Twitter : @Addy_da_Author

Quote Originally Posted by Addiction View Post
    Pleased to meet you Dave, I'm Bryan. Is the one thats coming up open to new people? When is it?
    Bryan,like it or not you are a member of the CS family now, so to answer your question...Hells yea you are invited!
    Theres not one in the works yet but i'd love to have you up for a smoke.I'm prolly inside a hour travel time,45 minutes i think.Route 15 east to 70 east to New Market,MD.Shoot me a PM if you would like to come up and have that first cigar.I would be honored!
    Dave...
    Smoke what *YOU* like,like what you smoke

When is Tee time?? havana_lover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 68TriShield View Post
    Bryan,like it or not you are a member of the CS family now, so to answer your question...Hells yea you are invited!
    Theres not one in the works yet but i'd love to have you up for a smoke.I'm prolly inside a hour travel time,45 minutes i think.Route 15 east to 70 east to New Market,MD.Shoot me a PM if you would like to come up and have that first cigar.I would be honored!
    This man saids it best!!! enjoy that first smoke, it will be one you'll never forget..
    It's allot easier to ask for forgiveness, then it is to ask for permission
    Quote Originally Posted by Ermo View Post
    and Detroit strippers, well, they're Detroit strippers...picture the Pistons with wigs on.

Shoot me a PM if you would like to come up and have that first cigar.I would be honored!
    Thanks for the invite Dave.

I'm hosting some buddies tomorrow and I will be having my first (and quite possibly second and third, I did buy 20 after all!) with them tomorrow. Then its two weekends of business travel, then a family vacation.

But come the second week of June we will be having smoke number X Dave, count on it.
    Look for the book on iTunes and Amazon starting Jan 9, 2012!
    Web: http://www.addydaauthor.com, Twitter : @Addy_da_Author

Quote Originally Posted by Addiction View Post
    Thanks for the invite Dave.

I'm hosting some buddies tomorrow and I will be having my first (and quite possibly second and third, I did buy 20 after all!) with them tomorrow. Then its two weekends of business travel, then a family vacation.

But come the second week of June we will be having smoke number X Dave, count on it.
    Sounds great Bryan,pick a date and we will set up a herf...
    Dave...

RGD

Sounds great Bryan,pick a date and we will set up a herf...

Someone say Herf???

Ron

Watch out for the guy in the kilt handing out strawberries.
    And soon the gypsy queen in a glaze of vasoline will perform on guillotine, what a scene what a scene!
    + =
    [SIZE="4"]Friends don't let friends smoke Cohibo's!!![/SIZE]

JPH

Quote Originally Posted by RGD View Post
    Someone say Herf???

Ron
    MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB
    ~Jeremy ~
    [SIZE="4"]Go Browns[/SIZE]
    http://www.myspace.com/jeremy_jph

[SIZE="5"]Always pay your way! Don't leave someone else hanging w/ your freaking tab[/SIZE]

'nuf said.

Quote Originally Posted by j6ppc View Post
    [SIZE="5"]Always pay your way! Don't leave someone else hanging w/ your freaking tab[/SIZE]

'nuf said.

That is ridiculous !

No one should be left high and dry.
    Smoke-em if you got em

Okay, a new question for the etiquette thread, regarding puff-puff-passes...when one is offered a stick in a P-P-P, is one expected to take one AND ONLY ONE puff before passing it along, or is it okay if one puffs enough to get a decent volume of smoke going?

I had the opportunity to try several incredible sticks from The Island South Of Miami at the MegaMoB (among others the Cohiba Lancero was awesome, the PL Panatela was yummy, and 4x4VFR's 1980 Monte A still haunts my dreams, dammit!), but it was my first P-P-P and I want to be sure I didn't breach etiquette in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by RPB67 View Post

That is ridiculous !

No one should be left high and dry.
    That was ridiculous and totally uncool..I cant believe that brothers would do some shit like that..Ive seen and heard of this happening a number of times. Brothers dont stick brothers with the tab..
    http://www.myspace.com/theherfhouse

[SIZE="3"]"Cigars are not just My Passion, They're My Obsession!"[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by M1903A1 View Post
    Okay, a new question for the etiquette thread, regarding puff-puff-passes...when one is offered a stick in a P-P-P, is one expected to take one AND ONLY ONE puff before passing it along, or is it okay if one puffs enough to get a decent volume of smoke going?

I had the opportunity to try several incredible sticks from The Island South Of Miami at the MegaMoB (among others the Cohiba Lancero was awesome, the PL Panatela was yummy, and 4x4VFR's 1980 Monte A still haunts my dreams, dammit!), but it was my first P-P-P and I want to be sure I didn't breach etiquette in the process.
    I dont think so.I passed a PPP stick or two and walked away to let the peeps try it for a bit.No harm no foul imo...
    Dave...

Exiled.

Another rule: don't Bogart all the cigars in a PPP.

Geez, Gerry ... you got enough yet?

Out to lunch

Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Another rule: don't Bogart all the cigars in a PPP.

Geez, Gerry ... you got enough yet?

LOL! What a picture! Now I know why he had all those nametags stuck on his shirt (and headband, and pants...)...he was hoping that they would entitle him to one cigar from each person.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast