Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Big Black Dick

This is a discussion on Big Black Dick within the Food, Wine, & Spirits Forum forums, part of the Non Cigar Related Specialty Forums category; now all you guys are making me want some big black dick. where can i get my hands on some ...

Re: Big Black Dick

now all you guys are making me want some big black dick. where can i get my hands on some big black dick. and if any you have had big black dick is it a tight draw....i mean do you really have to suck on it to keep it going... is it smooth or harsh....does it leave an after taste in your mouth....i can't wait to find me some big black dick...maybe i will get everyone i know to try big black dick....mom, wife, daughter, son, dad, minister.
    [SIZE="4"]Oklahoma.......Like the musical without all the singing.[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by joed
    Where is T'kay when you need her
    Funny thing is I don't drink rum..but I might have to go get some of this stuff

(I had a very bad night in Reno, watched Pirates of the Caribbean and everytime they said the word pirate or rum, my best friend and I drank..i puke cheezits, now i don't drink rum)
    I like to drink my whiskey an' I like to get high. An now I'm drinkin' and druggin', having lots of fun. I always carry round my loaded shotgun. If I think I'm gonna have a bad time, I got a little bit of smoke an' a whole lotta wine- Hank III

Sneaky Bombin Bastage catfishm2's Avatar

I don't have that particular brand at home in the cabinet, but I do have some Little White...aww never mind.
    "The denunciation of the young is a necessary part of the hygiene of older people, and greatly assists in the circulation of their blood."..... Logan Pearsall Smith

Quote Originally Posted by smokinpoke
    now all you guys are making me want some big black dick. where can i get my hands on some big black dick. and if any you have had big black dick is it a tight draw....i mean do you really have to suck on it to keep it going... is it smooth or harsh....does it leave an after taste in your mouth....i can't wait to find me some big black dick...maybe i will get everyone i know to try big black dick....mom, wife, daughter, son, dad, minister.
    Ok, this is just disgusting, LOL

Puffer Fish with many spikes jxpfeer's Avatar

I saw this for sale when i was on vacation... next time i see it maybe i'll have to pick it up and give it a try.

it's still kinda disturbing to me though.

I think I may be able to locate some Who wants it
    God is good

Flag signing for Alex herf. Cast your vote
    http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=181336

Quote Originally Posted by DETROITPHA357
    I think I may be able to locate some Who wants it
    only if it's of the Private Reserve Collection variety
    I like to drink my whiskey an' I like to get high. An now I'm drinkin' and druggin', having lots of fun. I always carry round my loaded shotgun. If I think I'm gonna have a bad time, I got a little bit of smoke an' a whole lotta wine- Hank III

Quote Originally Posted by t'kay
    Funny thing is I don't drink rum..but I might have to go get some of this stuff

(I had a very bad night in Reno, watched Pirates of the Caribbean and everytime they said the word pirate or rum, my best friend and I drank..i puke cheezits, now i don't drink rum)
    Natty, Pick up some Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva or Ron Zacapa 23 Anos. Both of these are stellar rums. I can attest to that because we finished a bottle of each yesterday at the LJ's herf. Stuff goes great with cigars!

ATL
    [SIZE="3"]Why pay $100 on a therapy session when you can spend $25 on a cigar? Whatever it is will come back; so what, smoke another one.
    [SIZE="2"]Raul Julia[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by t'kay
    only if it's of the Private Reserve Collection variety
    Yes it is
    God is good

kvm
    Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes kvm's Avatar

Just picture the look on your kids face when you start to tell them the story of the night you sucked down some Big Black Dick and smoked a fighting Cock.

How did I get lucky enough to miss this thread the first time around.
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

"The truly great are never deterred by the truth!" - Anon-y-mouse

Quote Originally Posted by kvm
    Just picture the look on your kids face when you start to tell them the story of the night you sucked down some Big Black Dick and smoked a fighting Cock.

WOW Did they just say? never miind..
    God is good

Quote Originally Posted by kvm

now that's funny

This thread is full of ROFL's and LMAO's!!!!

Puffer Fish with many spikes

no---------probably not--------is this your private label?
    A good cigar is like: ahh--err--uhmm--dah--uh--duh--well-sorta like just any another wonderful cigar.

I can't even begin to explain what one of my co-workers (female) thought as she was peeking over my shoulder watching me reply to this topic and it's Tilte line.

one word

C O M E D Y!!!

I seem to get into more peculiar conversations either when I'm on here or when I'm talking to someone about being on here.

Anyway I haven't tried the drink but what the heck, guess I will definately have to now.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast