Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Big Black Dick

This is a discussion on Big Black Dick within the Food, Wine, & Spirits Forum forums, part of the Non Cigar Related Specialty Forums category; It amazes me that this big black dick thread keeps "popping up" Verry HARD thread to get rid of I ...

Re: Big Black Dick

It amazes me that this big black dick thread keeps "popping up" Verry HARD thread to get rid of I guess. Makes me wonder what people are typing in the search function ...sickos. You should be ashamed, maybe I am making a premature assumption though.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.c
    It amazes me that this big black dick thread keeps "popping up" Verry HARD thread to get rid of I guess. Makes me wonder what people are typing in the search function ...sickos. You should be ashamed, maybe I am making a premature assumption though.
    You started it Amigo I just added the pictures
    Anyway, If you'll excuse people, I can use some big black dick right now!
    [SIZE=3]"Solo Fumalo"[/SIZE]-rovejuni

No longer a community member. carbonbased_al's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kvm
    Just picture the look on your kids face when you start to tell them the story of the night you sucked down some Big Black Dick and smoked a fighting Cock.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.c
    It does seem that we are seeing a lot of Big Black Dick lately. When I first started smoking cigars I didn't think that the subject of Big Black Dick would come up often, so to speak. But every now and then, something will tickle this particular thread and BOING! up it pops. It has a lot of staying power, this Big Black Dick thing.

Now I realize there is a vas deferens between what we sometimes expect to see snaking its way into everyday conversation and what actually does, but this thread just keeps jockeying for position on top of the rest of the threads. Some think that these kinds of threads somehow loom larger than others, but I think that is just talk. Briefly stated, this thread would just shrivel up if we would just exercise a bit of self control. However, if we keep flogging this subject at length, it will never peter out on its own.

And you kids say I'M dirty!!
    I like to drink my whiskey an' I like to get high. An now I'm drinkin' and druggin', having lots of fun. I always carry round my loaded shotgun. If I think I'm gonna have a bad time, I got a little bit of smoke an' a whole lotta wine- Hank III

I don't even care if drinking BBD takes 10 years off your looks and gives you 6-pack abs. Hell no I haven't had it, nore will I ever.
    “Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.”

- Mark Twain, a Biography

I have looked all over this state. I cant find this. Does anyone know where to look?
    [SIZE="1"]The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything, it is too late to stop reading it[/SIZE].

I see this thread has once again been aroused. Now this sounds like an honest question oilman, and the honest answer is I have no idea.
    You couldn't pay me enough to post here...Just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by OilMan View Post
    I have looked all over this state. I cant find this. Does anyone know where to look?
    You wont find this stuff in the US (Outside of federal prison ).

It's a product of the Cayman Islands, I believe and is probably not going to be mainstream enough to be offered in the US.

It was an honest question. I really wanted a bottle of it. Oh well
    [SIZE="1"]The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything, it is too late to stop reading it[/SIZE].

Elder Puffer Fish Leader taltos's Avatar

Here on the North Shore of Taxachusetts, we normally go into Boston, Lynn or Lawrence.

EKG
    Puffer Fish with some spikes

The next damn person that posts in this thread deserves to be ****ing banned!
    ... primary control of a frontier between civilisation and barbary is best exercised by bribing those who live on the wrong side of it.

Miami Vice number one new show!

Quote Originally Posted by EKG View Post
    The next damn person that posts in this thread deserves to be ****ing banned!
    I dare you.
    I like to drink my whiskey an' I like to get high. An now I'm drinkin' and druggin', having lots of fun. I always carry round my loaded shotgun. If I think I'm gonna have a bad time, I got a little bit of smoke an' a whole lotta wine- Hank III

-

Quote Originally Posted by TideRoll View Post

Now I realize there is a vas deferens between what we sometimes expect to see snaking its way into everyday conversation and what actually does, but this thread just keeps jockeying for position on top of the rest of the threads.
    Okay, the "vas deferens" part is about as funny as it gets! I deferentectomy think that's worth a good laugh.
    --------------------------------------------------------

Tis a better view from the high road.

Holly Shiiiiiiiiiiite!! this is the funniest thread I ever read on any forum.

I am in pain and currently have perma grin!

Too Much.

Now if ya smoke one of them cigars that they also make you could say you sucked on a big black dick.

I would like to go to my local tobac and ask if they have any big black dick but no way!!

I can see there faces as they kick my ass out. Or maybe you would get arrested for asking for big black dick and find you now have some big black dick.

Oh my gosh if I keep thinking about it I will die! tooooooo funny!!!!!!!

I can't stand it. This made my night. Unbelievable.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast