Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 780

A good craft beer selection...

This is a discussion on A good craft beer selection... within the Food, Wine, & Spirits Forum forums, part of the Non Cigar Related Specialty Forums category; ...is dangerous to my bank account and my health! The only good thing about working out of town it's I've ...

  
  1. #1

    Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar


     

    A good craft beer selection...

    ...is dangerous to my bank account and my health! The only good thing about working out of town it's I've found a store with an excellent beer selection!

    HOWEVER my wife would if she found out that I just spent $55 on 5 beers!
    Hangin' out with Friends

  2. #2

    WTF Scott W.'s Avatar


     

    Re: A good craft beer selection...

    Ouch....hide the receipt

  3. #3

    Full grown Puffer Fish SilverStreak's Avatar


     

    Re: A good craft beer selection...

    Quote Originally Posted by AStateJB View Post
    ...is dangerous to my bank account and my health! The only good thing about working out of town it's I've found a store with an excellent beer selection!

    HOWEVER my wife would if she found out that I just spent $55 on 5 beers!
    I find that it's best to get her a nice bottle of wine to disguise the fact that I just blew that much money on beer If that doesn't satisfy her, I just try to bore her to death with the history of beer and why what I'm doing is actually research to find my favorite beer. Come to think of it, that's how I explain to her why I'm buying all these different stogies too!
    Torpedo, torpedo, torpedo!!

  4. #4

    Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar


     

    Re: A good craft beer selection...

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverStreak View Post
    I find that it's best to get her a nice bottle of wine to disguise the fact that I just blew that much money on beer If that doesn't satisfy her, I just try to bore her to death with the history of beer and why what I'm doing is actually research to find my favorite beer. Come to think of it, that's how I explain to her why I'm buying all these different stogies too!
    I love it!

    Here's this week's lineup...

    Hangin' out with Friends

  5. #5

    Beer Lovin Puffer mpls's Avatar


     

    Re: A good craft beer selection...

    I feel your pain buddy. It's a lot easier to stash cigars without the wife giving you the evil eye than beer, especially when the beer fridge is full and it starts going in the normal fridge...I came home this past weekend with a crapload of bombers and all she could say was 'are we good on beer for a while now?' Oops



  6. #6

    Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar


     

    Re: A good craft beer selection...

    Quote Originally Posted by mpls View Post
    I feel your pain buddy. It's a lot easier to stash cigars without the wife giving you the evil eye than beer, especially when the beer fridge is full and it starts going in the normal fridge...I came home this past weekend with a crapload of bombers and all she could say was 'are we good on beer for a while now?' Oops


    NICE! "Good on beer..." HA! Your wife is funny!
    Hangin' out with Friends

  7. #7

    Beer Lovin Puffer mpls's Avatar


     

    Re: A good craft beer selection...

    Right?? It's no different than cigars - never enough.

  8. #8

    Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar


     

    Re: A good craft beer selection...

    Talk about persistent lacing!



    Excuse the frat boy mug. I needed something that would hold an entire 750ml beer so I could drink outside while I smoke.
    Hangin' out with Friends

  9. #9

    Got Weenis? Cigar Noob's Avatar


     

    Re: A good craft beer selection...

    we picked up a 2nd fridge to put in a spare bedroom for our beer. Always something nice to pick from. Of course my gf always tries to go for my seasonal/limited stuff....

    I've been into trying stuff with a cork in it and found some very nice stuff. Anything high in alcohol or hops and I'm in.

  10. #10

    Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar


     

    Re: A good craft beer selection...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cigar Noob View Post
    I've been into trying stuff with a cork in it and found some very nice stuff. Anything high in alcohol or hops and I'm in.
    Other than the hops that pretty much sums up where I'm at, at the moment... don't necessarily dislike the hoppy stuff, it's just not my usual preference. But I LOVE beer!
    Hangin' out with Friends

  11. #11

    Tiny Tetraodontidae HoserX's Avatar


     

    Re: A good craft beer selection...

    Come on guys, it's only Monday night. You can't start showing off all these excellent barly pop's till later in the week. Must hold off, must hold off, must hold off, till..... Tuesday.
    Say yah, eh

  12. #12

    Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar


     

    Re: A good craft beer selection...

    Quote Originally Posted by HoserX View Post
    Come on guys, it's only Monday night. You can't start showing off all these excellent barly pop's till later in the week. Must hold off, must hold off, must hold off, till..... Tuesday.
    Mmmmm.... Unfiltered Belgian ale!
    Hangin' out with Friends

  13. #13

    Full grown Puffer Fish SilverStreak's Avatar


     

    Re: A good craft beer selection...

    I
    Quote Originally Posted by HoserX View Post
    Come on guys, it's only Monday night. You can't start showing off all these excellent barly pop's till later in the week. Must hold off, must hold off, must hold off, till..... Tuesday.
    I don't have the willpower to wait til tomorrow. Afterall, what's Monday Night Football without a brew and a smoke?
    Torpedo, torpedo, torpedo!!

  14. #14

    Double Trouble ejgarnut's Avatar


     

    Re: A good craft beer selection...

    dang....nice pickups guys!

    looking forward to reading some reviews....
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night. - Unknown

  15. #15

    turf monkey supreme android's Avatar


     

    Re: A good craft beer selection...

    nice selections fellas!

    Josh, I've tried all but the Adoration, and they were all really good beers... that cocoa mole beer is crazy, get ready for that one! and that brett beer between NB and Lost Abbey is phenomenal!

    mpls, have only tried the Belgian Style Yeti out of those, the rest are makin' my mouth water!!

Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •