Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Pepper Heads?

This is a discussion on Pepper Heads? within the Food, Wine, & Spirits Forum forums, part of the Non Cigar Related Specialty Forums category; I'm sayin!!!...

HIM

Re: Pepper Heads?

I'm sayin!!!
    Yeasty Airlocks And Carboys Full Of Ale!!

F.O.G. with nice smokes OnePyroTec's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HIM View Post
    Does anyone have anything against fatty pieces of jerky? I use pork butt so theres some pieces with a little fat then some really good n fatty ones. Personally they're my favorite but I figured I'd ask before I sent things out.
    There should always be some IMHO.

Cole, if you ever decide to do another, please put me down x2!

F.O.G. with nice smokes OnePyroTec's Avatar

My pepper plants just sprouted this weekend. Only problem is I don't remember what seeds I had in the jar. Nothing like a long slow surprise waiting to see what they turn out to be.

HIM

Quote Originally Posted by OnePyroTec View Post
    My pepper plants just sprouted this weekend. Only problem is I don't remember what seeds I had in the jar. Nothing like a long slow surprise waiting to see what they turn out to be.
    Post a pic up once they get a few leaf sets and maybe we can figure it out. All the Capiscum Chinese stuff grows slow so that a give away too.

Quote Originally Posted by TTecheTTe View Post
    Cole, if you ever decide to do another, please put me down x2!
    Will do. I plan trying out some new stuff so I'll probably pick some people to send stuff for feedback.

Scotch & Cigars

awesome, sorry late for replying but can't wait to give it a try!

HIM

No problem it's taking a bit longer to get all the jerky finished up and shipped out than I would have liked. But I will be shipping a few out tomorrow with the rest soon to follow.

On a better note.... All the hot sauce winners except for Tony, your packages have been sent out. I will PM you all your tracking info shortly. Tony, your sauce and jerky will go out in the same package once I get your shipping info.

Newbie in the ocean

Have you tried the Ring of fire hot sauce?

HIM

No but after looking it up it looks really good. I'm lucky enough to have a store down here that just sells hot sauces and pepper related products so I'll see if they have it.

Puffer Fish with many spikes pippin925's Avatar

Driving home from work today and I get a call from my wife questioning what fishing gear I bought now. I ask what the heck she's talking about and she says I have a box from someone in the Keys. I told her that's homemade hot sauce and to open it and give it a try. She is a true pepper head and puts me to same when it comes to spice. Anyway I get a call a few minutes later telling me I need to get to the fish market in the AM to pick up some fish for grilled fish tacos because the sauce is incredible and deserves some good fish to go with it. (For those not paying attention she has made the pepper sauce the main course and fish is now the condiment.) So I finally get home and try the stuff on a chip and it's good, really good. Not destroy your taste buds hot, but has the right amount of heat and still has the nice pepper taste with some citrus in it.

Looking forward to trying it with fish tomorrow and on a fresh palette, but Cole nailed it it's a very good pepper sauce. Thank you again for sharing with the your BOTL/SOTL.

HIM

Thanks Scott Im glad you all like it You guys should really like it on some grilled/fried fish. It's kind of meant for that and chicken but I like it on all kinds of stuff like Jamaican beef pattys. Anyhow, enjoy!!!

Puffer Fish with many spikes pippin925's Avatar

I just had a taste tonight but agree, it's the perfect condiment for poultry and seafood. It would pair up perfectly with grilled shrimp. Anyway, the wife planned out our weekend menu around your sauce. Fish tacos tomorrow and jerked Cornish hens on the smoker for Sunday. I'll report back with reviews.

HIM

Too cool. Look forward to hearing about it!!

Young Fish

Ive had some good experience growing habaneros, chili peppers, hot banana peppers, and scotch bonnet peppers here in NJ. Tryn to get my hands on some legit seeds for ghost peppers and trinadad scorpions. The hotter the better. I typically put Blair's Ultradeath on nearly everything, either that or Mad Dog 357 silver.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast