Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Pepper Heads?

This is a discussion on Pepper Heads? within the Food, Wine, & Spirits Forum forums, part of the Non Cigar Related Specialty Forums category; Check out PepperJoes he sells quality seeds of htf super hot strains. As well as all kinds of other rare ...

HIM

Re: Pepper Heads?

Check out PepperJoes he sells quality seeds of htf super hot strains. As well as all kinds of other rare pepper and tomato varieties. I plan on putting in order in soon.
    Yeasty Airlocks And Carboys Full Of Ale!!

HIM

So my buddy Stevie 2 hots from upstate NY hooked me up with this awesome site.... Firehouse Pantry Gourmet Food Shoppe
    For those of you looking looking for Trinidad Scorpion or Ghost pepper pods they sell them, sauces, and everything else.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish ezlevor's Avatar

Just got my sauce today! Cracked it open and dipped my finger in. It is tasty! As stated by others, I can't wait to try it on some chicken or shrimp! Thanks again Cole, it's almost grilling season up here so it will be put to good use.

No longer a community member.

Some of my favorites.

^^^^^^^^^^^My small collection.

HIM

The catch a fire is some pretty good stuff. I keep a bottle of Melinda's ghost pepper sauce on hand too since its one of the hotter Bhut sauces you can get that doesn't use extract. To me sauces that use extract is like cheating, I want all the heat coming from peppers not their extract.

Erik your more than welcome I'm glad you like it!

Scotch & Cigars

There is a great little store in New Hope that sells all kinds of sauces and extracts, every couple months I take the ride out there to stock up.

HIM

Yea it's about time for me to go to Peppers for another hot sauce tasting. I like it cause I get to drink beer and try out about 20+ sauces then figure out what I feel like bringing home this time.

Has everyone gotten their sauce? Except Tony I'm still waiting on your address. Also finished up the last of the jerky last night so those will be in the mail on Monday. sorry the jerky took so long but at about 36-48 hours per batch its not the quickest process.

F.O.G. with nice smokes OnePyroTec's Avatar

if the sauce does not arrive in today's mail, I'd debating on if I should have my wife & kids try it while I'm gone...otherwise it will be at least another week or more before I can give feedback.

HIM

My gf loves hot sauce so she tries everything. Can't say the same for my 5 year old yet. At her age the only thing I'd eat is hot wings so I'm hoping in time she'll learn to love the burn.

Puffer Fish with many spikes pippin925's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HIM View Post
    My gf loves hot sauce so she tries everything. Can't say the same for my 5 year old yet. At her age the only thing I'd eat is hot wings so I'm hoping in time she'll learn to love the burn.
    My wife ate so much spicy food during her pregnancies that I think my kids are immune to the burn. My 8 yr old daughter can put down some hot wings without a sweat. Plus she has to have Tabasco on her eggs. Then my 1 1/2 yr old son loves guacamole with fresh jalapeņo in it. Strange kids.

HIM

Quote Originally Posted by pippin925 View Post
    My wife ate so much spicy food during her pregnancies that I think my kids are immune to the burn. My 8 yr old daughter can put down some hot wings without a sweat. Plus she has to have Tabasco on her eggs. Then my 1 1/2 yr old son loves guacamole with fresh jalapeņo in it. Strange kids.
    Id say youve got some lil pepper heads!!! Which is really freakin cool. Id definitely encourage it and support the eating habit since peppers have some really great health benefits. 1 Jalapeno has more vitamin C than an orange. Many peppers also contain antioxidants, are high in vitamin A and B6, and help prevent certain kinds of cancer. Plus theres something enjoyable about watching someone get their ass kicked by some peppers while you still dont think its spicy enough Did I mention they become another one of those kick ass hobbies when you get older?

This is me doing the chicken or the egg ludicrous wing challenge, I fell 11 seconds or so from the record.

Scott at Chegg Challenge - YouTube

Puffer Fish with many spikes pippin925's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scottw View Post
    This is me doing the chicken or the egg ludicrous wing challenge, I fell 11 seconds or so from the record.

That's some wild stuff there. When you need to wear gloves to eat your food that's Spicy.

that has to hurt the next morning.

It was a surprisingly calm exodus believe it or not.

HIM

Quote Originally Posted by scottw View Post

Scott at Chegg Challenge - YouTube
    Props to you brother!!!

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast