Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Pepper Heads?

This is a discussion on Pepper Heads? within the Food, Wine, & Spirits Forum forums, part of the Non Cigar Related Specialty Forums category; Hey Cole, a little box showed up today, thank you a bunch. I took a taste, that is some good ...

F.O.G. with nice smokes OnePyroTec's Avatar

Re: Pepper Heads?

Hey Cole, a little box showed up today, thank you a bunch. I took a taste, that is some good stuff. Now I can't wait to get back home to do some grillin'

HIM

Quote Originally Posted by OnePyroTec View Post
    Hey Cole, a little box showed up today, thank you a bunch. I took a taste, that is some good stuff. Now I can't wait to get back home to do some grillin'
    Awesome I'm glad to hear this one made it safe!! Sorry about that first go round.
    Yeasty Airlocks And Carboys Full Of Ale!!

Mine did the other day....tasty, thank you!

HIM

Quote Originally Posted by scottw View Post
    Mine did the other day....tasty, thank you!
    More than welcome I'm glad you like it. I dont know if you have a food dehydrator but if you do I'd be happy to share the recipe. Its super simple, just takes a bit of time to marinate and dehydrate.

I don't but I always like new recipes

HIM

It's basically the same thing I'd do to make cuban roast pork your just not slow cooking it in a croc pot or whatever you'd use and I obviously cut it up into jerky size slices. Marinate a pork butt or boneless loin in Iberia brand Mojo Criollo and season with Badia brand Complete Seasoning. That's it lmao, it's so simple but tasty it ain't right. Though when I'm making roast pork I prefer the Goya brand Mojo. Not sure why the Iberia works better for jerky but after trying every brand that was the best.

Quote Originally Posted by HIM View Post
    Awesome I'm glad to hear this one made it safe!! Sorry about that first go round.
    No need to be sorry, but I gotta tell ya, living in a small town, they still talk about all the mail that smelled like salsa one day every time I walk into the post office.

HIM

Nice to see it made some collateral damage lol. You'll probably be hearing about it for a while.

HIM

Got everyone's jerky mailed out today. Will PM everyone tracking info when I get a chance.

Full grown Puffer Fish

Cole, I had completely forgotten about this contest so the box in my mailbox was a really nice surprise today. The jerky is excellent, I've never had pork jerky before so this was an awesome change up. Thanks again for the contest and the jerky!

HIM

More than welcome glad you found it to be a pleasant surprise. Enjoy!!

Puffer Fish with some spikes klittle250's Avatar

I came home from work today to find some badass jerky in the mailbox. It's good stuff, and half of it gone already. The rest may not survive to see tomorrow. Thanks for doing this Cole!

HIM

Ive found the stuff to be highly addictive. Eating one piece just isnt an option

Quote Originally Posted by HIM View Post
    Nice to see it made some collateral damage lol. You'll probably be hearing about it for a while.
    LOL, just glad they didn't call hazmat. I'll see if the buzz died down when I return home this weekend. My guess is there will be a couple remarks again

Can't wait to fire up the grill on Sat. May just have to do pork, chicken & shrimp since I can't make up my mind what sounds best with the salsa.

HIM

Let me know what you end up doing and what you like. For me I find it great on any poultry or seafood plus tons of other stuff.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast