Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Pepper Heads?

This is a discussion on Pepper Heads? within the Food, Wine, & Spirits Forum forums, part of the Non Cigar Related Specialty Forums category; Hello my name is Cole and Im an addict. Im addicted to super hot peppers and spicy foods lol. This ...

HIM

Pepper Heads?

Hello my name is Cole and Im an addict. Im addicted to super hot peppers and spicy foods lol. This past season I started growing my own Trinidad Scorpions. We have a real Thai restaurant owned and run by a Thai woman and her husband down here. She was raised in Thailand and knows how to make all the traditional stuff so she does all the cooking.... and trust me, she knows how to crank up the heat Thai style. They serve their food by heat levels of; American spicy, Thai spicy, or Double Thai spicy. Im one of the few people that come in and order mine Triple Thai spicy aka Dao spicy after the name of the chef(not on menu its that hot). We also have a store down here that sells nothing but hot sauces and I go in there for tastings all the time. Its something Ive become hooked on actually. To sum all this up I know the love for peppers, hot sauces, and spicy foods is shared by many extremers and enthusiasts. So I wanted to know how many other BOTL here are pepper heads like myself? What kind of hot sauces do you like? Heres some of the fire I have for my food.....

Yeasty Airlocks And Carboys Full Of Ale!!

Re: Pepper Heads?

I sure am, I make my own concoctions with home grown habaneros and dried ghost chiles.

HIM

Nice, I actually have a Tropical Habanero sauce I'm in the process of bringing to market. It's sweet, spicy, and very flavorful. Maybe we'll have to set up a hot sauce trade. Do you order your nagas online?

I absolutely love peppers & chiles; not just for the heat, but because of the incredible range of flavors they can add to a dish.

But, I'm also a hothead. The hotter the better!
    Never trust anyone over 30.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

I am a simple man...

and

They go well with just about everything.
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

Quote Originally Posted by HIM View Post
    Nice, I actually have a Tropical Habanero sauce I'm in the process of bringing to market. It's sweet, spicy, and very flavorful. Maybe we'll have to set up a hot sauce trade. Do you order your nagas online?
    I have some local dude that dares me to eat one whenever he gets them. If I do it, he gives me a half dozen to go home with, if I don't do it. I buy him a beer and a shot.

Btw, I've never bought I'm a drink yet.

Also, this is me killing the ludicrous wing challenge at the chicken or the egg in LBI. It was on man vs food. I got the second best time since they started the challenge.

Scott at Chegg Challenge - YouTube

HIM

Not sure why the pic of the bottle of Hogs Ass is greyed out in my OP.

I'm with you Andrew, bring on the burn!!
    Sriracha is awesome, I use it when I make teriyaki sauce. Franks is great on buttered cuban bread, but other than that I'm more of a Crystal guy seeing as how I practically grew up on it.

you guys are a little more hardcore than I am. i love me some heat, but not quite on your level... i have seen Scott eat raw dried chilies (can't remember which kind, but they looked gnarly) like candy on vherf.

Dave's Insanity Sauce? Ever stub your toe really hard? One drop will make your tongue feel worse, for about 20 minutes.

Puffer Fish with some spikes JeepGuy's Avatar

Ghost peppers are no joke! There use to be this hotdog place near my house that had the "hell hound challenge". It consisted of eating three hotdogs smothered in ghost pepper chili. You had 5 minutes to eat them, then you had to sit there for an additional 5 minutes without using a napkin or drinking anything. If you completed it your meal was free and you got a t-shirt. I have never heard someone throw up in so much pain before! I love spicy foods but there is a point when its just not enjoyable anymore!

HIM

I feel like I saw that place on the show Man Vs Food. Look up super hot pepper eating competitions on youtube. The peppers they eat and how many rounds they do is crazy. That and each round the peppers get hotter. Impressive, but not what I'd consider enjoyable lol.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish andrprosh's Avatar

Where I come from, this is a very popular adult beverage - honey pepper vodka

a wise man knows that he knows nothing

Quote Originally Posted by beercritic View Post
    Dave's Insanity Sauce? Ever stub your toe really hard? One drop will make your tongue feel worse, for about 20 minutes.
    I love Dave's! Keep it around and cook with it all the time - it has tons of flavor and manageable heat.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Quote Originally Posted by HIM View Post
    I feel like I saw that place on the show Man Vs Food. Look up super hot pepper eating competitions on youtube. The peppers they eat and how many rounds they do is crazy. That and each round the peppers get hotter. Impressive, but not what I'd consider enjoyable lol.
    Yes it was on man v food. Those wings were brutal

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast