Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

How to pronounce all the Scotch brands

This is a discussion on How to pronounce all the Scotch brands within the Food, Wine, & Spirits Forum forums, part of the Non Cigar Related Specialty Forums category; Learn how to pronounce all the different scotch brands. Hope this helps. RJT http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/home/jhb/whisky/pronounc.html...

RJT
    Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes RJT's Avatar

How to pronounce all the Scotch brands

Learn how to pronounce all the different scotch brands. Hope this helps. RJT

http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/home/jhb/whisky/pronounc.html

RJT
    Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes RJT's Avatar

Re: How to pronounce all the Scotch brands

44 views and not one response......dang it must take alot to get you guys excited. I thought this was a kool little find myself.

Ok Ill do it......Man, RJT kool find thanks for the linky....

Just messing fellows. RJT

Puffer Fish with many spikes

For me, just getting into spirits, that helps out a lot! Thank you!

No longer a community member. dagrinch's Avatar

It's nice to find out the correct way to pronounce a brand. Makes you look like you know what you're doing when you go to the liquor store. I'll use the link!!! Thanks, RJT!

Grinch OUT!!!

Puffer Fish with some spikes Braxxy's Avatar

They all sound the same after 3 or 4 anyway.
    This post made possible by Arturo Fuente Cigars, George Smith's The Glenlivet, and Steve Jobs' iBook.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

I don't drink scotch, but it is a pretty cool link. My local B&M politely taught me how to pronounce Tatuaje after I butchered it a few times.

scottie

At the Asy-lum

Most are from a glen. I try to drink them rather than to pronounce! Dont make the mistake and buy cutty shark for for the flask and cigar holder for $11 its not worth it. Always buy a good single malt or dont buy anything at all. I am thinking about giving the rest of the cutty shark to one of our resident street people. Only in vegas can I find one, well just about anywhere! By the way thanks for the link.