Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Sangster's Rum Cream??

This is a discussion on Sangster's Rum Cream?? within the Food, Wine, & Spirits Forum forums, part of the Non Cigar Related Specialty Forums category; I have been longing for this product ever since my stay in Jamaica. I brought some back, but is all ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes LORD PUFFER's Avatar

Sangster's Rum Cream??

I have been longing for this product ever since my stay in Jamaica. I brought some back, but is all dried up. To anyone who knows of this liqeuor, do you know where to purchase it in the states? Very good mixer with rum.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader mosesbotbol's Avatar

Re: Sangster's Rum Cream??

Do you speak Campagnolo - F1- Alfa Romeo - IWC - Robiola?

Puffer Fish with some spikes Cigar Lover 101's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Sangster's Rum Cream??

I know you said the states but Sangsters is very easy to get here in Canada. At least in Toronto.

Good choice. I like the stuff once in a while, and I'm not a big cream liquer kinda guy except for Franjelico and Sangsters.

Put 1 oz of White Creme De Cacao and 1/2 ounce of Franjelico in a shot glass and you get Crispy Crunch.

Good luck finding Sangsters.
    If I died tomorrow, at least I knew I had a good cigar. - Cigar Lover 101

Thumbs up Re: Sangster's Rum Cream??

Quote Originally Posted by LORD PUFFER View Post
    I have been longing for this product ever since my stay in Jamaica. I brought some back, but is all dried up. To anyone who knows of this liqeuor, do you know where to purchase it in the states? Very good mixer with rum.

You might also try www.redpeppermall.com their price is better with lower shipping.
    came out smoking

You can do a google search. My buddy let me try that and I'm hooked!
    -Danny

Newbie in the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by LORD PUFFER View Post
    This delectable product is no longer available to be shipped to the US unless you have a license or a custums person to get it through customs for you. I believe the same is true for Canada since 11/10.

An extensive search has led me to a relatively newly sold product here in the US - Rum Chata. It is NOT Sangster's and has a touch more cinnamon and no chocolate, otherwise, it is the best replacement I have found. It is based on a more Hispanic note (rather than Jamaican) of the "Horchata" drink.

Cruzan and the other rum creams just have never compared to Sangster's (IMHO).

I am hoping my post to this dated thread will bring Rum Chata to public knowledge for those missing Sangster's and thereby keep it available for everyone since Sangster's clearly has no interest in our business outside of Jamaica. It is available in Virginia in most ABC stores and any that do not carry it can order it.