Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Battlefield 3

This is a discussion on Battlefield 3 within the Gamers Forum forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I wanted to create the thread now for Battlefield 3 as it comes closer to being released (October 25th). Anyone ...

No longer a community member.

Battlefield 3

I wanted to create the thread now for Battlefield 3 as it comes closer to being released (October 25th).

Anyone plan on getting it? Traded in a few games and pre-ordered this bad boy for xbox.

Re: Battlefield 3

Quote Originally Posted by m00chness View Post
    I wanted to create the thread now for Battlefield 3 as it comes closer to being released (October 25th).

Anyone plan on getting it? Traded in a few games and pre-ordered this bad boy for xbox.
    torn between this and cod mw3

love them both but battlefield you depend heavily on your party and i play at 2am central time and get paired up with 3 bush wookies or rambo revivers everytime i try to play
    you should see a dr for erections lasting longer than 4 hours, does that apply to e-peens as well?

yes, but ill be on PC >.>

I will be getting this for PC as well. I played in the Alpha test and it is looking good so far. It's still a bit buggy, but overall the gameplay is very good. The beta test will be out in September, I can't wait!

So pumped. I need a change from CoD and I liked the multiplayer of bad company so...now I just need to figure out a way to improve my live wifi reception/speed before I get it.

Young Puffer Fish rabidsquirrelOG's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Battlefield 3

Getting it for PC.

Anyone playing on Battlefield Play for Free? That's a lot of fun when there aren't any griefers destroying their own team's equipment...

I'll be getting it on XBOX. xbox live should be rocking

**Bump**

When I am not working, getting my wedding set up (and by that I mean paying the dam bill), or going to school, I am on this game

What are your reviews?

Xbox - m00chness

some say I'm a dreamer... BMack's Avatar

I love this game. I've played this game already more than I've played my xbox 360 over the past 3 years.
    My backyard is more humid than my humidor.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Matt4370's Avatar

Anyone on PS3?

Young Fish

Ohh!! I love this game.

Been getting back into Battlefield 3 on my XBox 360 lately. It's definitely missing some of the environmental destruction that Battlefield: Bad Company 2 did so well, but it's still a fun game in its own way.