Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

S. Louisiana Herf with great PPF and visitor Jimmy Boonedoggle - Pics

This is a discussion on S. Louisiana Herf with great PPF and visitor Jimmy Boonedoggle - Pics within the General Cigar Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Well native Louisianan Jimmy Boonedoggle came back home for the holidays and made a guest appearance at a local B&M ...

S. Louisiana Herf with great PPF and visitor Jimmy Boonedoggle - Pics

Well native Louisianan Jimmy Boonedoggle came back home for the holidays and made a guest appearance at a local B&M for a late holiday herf. Amazing time, even tho Boonedoggle had to leave early to hit up the strip club before he met his wife for dinner (j/k bud haha). Smoked a handful of sticks including a shared Partagas Culebra and a 70s Upmann Natural. Gifted each other a few sticks. And then at the end of the night, myself and Joel (jmcrawf1) got hit with bday bombs from Joe (Rahllin). Joel will have to post his present contents but I was nailed hard. Joe said "I'm hard to shop for..." so he got me a super surprise instead of a bunch of cigars. Low and behold he comes back from the car with a Glenfiddich Scotch Gift Set. Blew me away, no doubt. Special thanks out to Rahllin for an above and beyond birthday gift, all you big dogs out there, RG bump him for me. I bumped him not long ago and its not allowing me to do so now. Im sure you gorillas out there will take care of that problem for me. Anyways, pics are below and Im sure the other S-La boys will chime in.

Kevin (TheKorean) smoking 1/3 of a Party Culebra

Group shot: Joe (Rahllin), Kevin (TheKorean), Mike (Mbraud4), Jimmy (Boonedoggle), Joel (jmcrawf1), and Jimmy's brother whose name I forget.

Joe, Kevin, Mike, and Joel

This is Joe's new travel humi, what a setup. Love the design of this thing.
    Take it lite!

-Mike

Re: S. Louisiana Herf with great PPF and visitor Jimmy Boonedoggle - Pics

70s Upmann Natural in the Puff Puff Pass

Almost nubbin...

Definately nubbin now.

Rahllin bombs me with this, insane. Glenfiddich gift set, opus x, tatuaje, and a RP Edge Lite

Opus, Tat, and RP
    Take it lite!

-Mike

Yes sir, tonite was a good one. Special thanks to Mike for blowing my friggin' fragile mind with that 70's H. Upmann and Party Culebra and Joe for bombing the snot out of me. Another good one for the books.

[SIZE=3]Assembling the South Louisiana Crew[/SIZE]
    http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=109929

Looks great...but where's the crawfish??

Vodka is food....who's hungry?

You're welcome, Dave.

Like $4ish a pound if I recall, they will come later Tom. When are you coming down, Joels been talking shit about beating you in an armwrestling match. Bahaha
    Take it lite!

-Mike

Quote Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post

Not in season But there will be a crawfish boil herf in the spring!!!

Nice...........70s Upmann !!

That looks gooda...
    Smoke-em if you got em

Quote Originally Posted by Mbraud4 View Post
    Like $4ish a pound if I recall, they will come later Tom. When are you coming down, [SIZE=3]Joels been talking shit about beating you in an armwrestling match. [/SIZE] Bahaha

Only if I can take Performance enhancing drugs

Ehh, the crawfish are still tiny now! Wait until the spring, and I'll be willing to bet you see some pics from a crawfish herf!

Yeah, this was just another great night! We have quite the herf group in the making. I look forward to all the future get togethers! It gets to be more and more fun each time.

Ahh, and whats up with the expression on my face in that last group shot... I think they caught me on the verge of laughing I look like a spazoid...

Quote Originally Posted by Mbraud4 View Post
    Like $4ish a pound if I recall, they will come later Tom. When are you coming down, Joels been talking shit about beating you in an armwrestling match. Bahaha
    Right now I have a torn bicep, so Jessica Alba might beat me...no offense Joel.

I gotta get down there, it's just a necessity. Looks like a great bunch to herf with!

You're welcome, Dave.

I smoke sub $7.00 cigars JaKaAch's Avatar

Looks like a good time.
    You should of had Jimmy stand up in that second picture..
    I want to die in my sleep like Grandpa, Not screaming in terror like his passengers!!

Right now I have a torn bicep, so Jessica Alba might beat me...no offense Joel.

I gotta get down there, it's just a necessity. Looks like a great bunch to herf with!
    Maybe no offense to Joel, but that might give me a shot! Although... I heard Jessica Alba works out a lot...

I think all the migrant herfers from CS should make it a point to come down for a crawfish herf in the spring, but I'm not sure some of you "northerners" could handle it...

Quote Originally Posted by Rahllin View Post
    Maybe no offense to Joel, but that might give me a shot! Although... I heard Jessica Alba works out a lot...

I think all the migrant herfers from CS should make it a point to come down for a crawfish herf in the spring, but I'm not sure some of you "northerners" could handle it...
    Lived in Florida for a while and attended quite a few crawfish boils. Not only could I handle it, y'all might not be able to get rid of me!

You're welcome, Dave.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish drhalle's Avatar

Absolutely, the coolest Herf.

You guys have all the fun. Great cigars and Gorilla friendship, very cool
    We are Cigar Ambassadors, we must spread the joy of cigars.(A)[SIZE=7][SIZE=5] The [/SIZE]A[SIZE=5] Club [SIZE=2](add a red A to your signature)

[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

Lived in Florida for a while and attended quite a few crawfish boils. Not only could I handle it, y'all might not be able to get rid of me!
    Pssh... are you really trying to compare a FLORIDIAN crawfish boil to one in southern Louisiana are you kidding?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast