Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Do you smoke while you are at work?

This is a discussion on Do you smoke while you are at work? within the General Cigar Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Originally Posted by Gurkha In the Democratic Peoples Republic of California you're a criminal if you smoke within a building, ...

Alpha Puffer Fish cameroncouch02's Avatar

Re: Do you smoke while you are at work?

Quote Originally Posted by Gurkha
    In the Democratic Peoples Republic of California you're a criminal if you smoke within a building, or within twenty feet of a door or window.

This state has gone completely nuts.
    Man, you just realized that California is completely nuts? LOL.
    Basically a relationship will survive not based on how well you get along, but by how well you don’t get along. A couple is only as “strong” as how well the two individuals can deal with their weakest moments together.

I regularly smoke at work, of course at the fire dept we often have time on our hands but then again nothing is burning down when I am jst sittin' and smokin'.

Maturing Puffer Fish

When we go to the course and play a round - I always smoke. So I am a seasonal smoke at work person. It is hard to play golf here in the winter.

Puffer Fish with some spikes DWSC_Bob's Avatar

Hemingway Short Story ahs always been my favorite 'quickie' smoke. Although I can't get away during work, I ususally smoke one on the way to and from work. Since I have a 90 minute commute, anything works well.
    Bob,co-host-DogWatch Cigar Radio. For and about cigars.
    DogWatch SocialClub

Umm what Cabo said worse way to kill time at work

In the Democratic Peoples Republic of California you're a criminal if you smoke within a building, or within twenty feet of a door or window.

That is so funny with Arnold in the Govnu's mansion with his smoke tent in the back yard....

I go to a bar at lunch a couple times a week to play Golden Tee golf....on occasion I will take a small stogie with me.....but not too often because it makes me feel like I need a beer or two as well.

User who chose to leave. Franksmith's Avatar

Oh yeah!

Fortunately the answer to the question is "kinda yes"

I'm a Realtor and my office is about six doors down from the local Cigar store and fortunately if over 60% (something like that) of your business is tobacco than smoking is allowed.

Of course that does not make up for the 52% tax that the good old land of Fruits & Nuts slaps on all sales

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

It's been over 11 years since the law originally passed. We've lost quite a few lounges, but there are still a few out there. You can also check out the Herf forums, you may find a couple you'd like to attend.

Alpha Puffer Fish

When I'm in the States - no way! However I travel to a remote location several times a year and we have both indoor and outdoor smoking areas and we often have our own herfs, 4-5 times a week.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2