Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Big Butt Cigar Co.?

This is a discussion on Big Butt Cigar Co.? within the General Cigar Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Anyone recall a company called Big Butt Cigar Co. back in the early '90s? I came across a box I ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes Lefty-cl's Avatar

Big Butt Cigar Co.?

Anyone recall a company called Big Butt Cigar Co. back in the early '90s? I came across a box I clear coated and use to store stuff in the other day. Never smoked one though.

Dont remember the Big Butt Cigar company but a friend gave me a Big Ash cigar company T-shirt LOL but it was to worn out and nasty for me to keep!

No longer a community member.

I smoked some of these back in the day and thought they were good. Of course at that time I thought anything with a band and made of tobacco was good. I was just out of college and I bet I could not have told you the difference between a long filler and a cuban sandwich.

Anyway, I thought that they were a catchy name, the slogan was sort of funny also, "Big Butt...Nice Ash".

I remember them as sort of mild and I thought they were all like 50 ring guage or something like that. If you google them, I think that there are some places where they still sell them.

No longer a community member.

I guess I was wrong, it seems they are Full bodied...here is some info and a link to the site. The one thing I do remember was that they used to be cheap...

Hand-rolled in Honduras, Big Butt is a medium-to-full-bodied cigar with a superior balance of strength, spice and earthy flavor. This fusion of flavor and character of a Big Butt cigar makes for a great smoke. An engaging cigar that even the most experienced smoker will enjoy.

www.altadisusa.com/cigar/bigbutt.asp

Puffer Fish with some spikes Lefty-cl's Avatar